Wrath Of Ravens

Treasurer

Site Founder
I just want to give a note about this wonderful guild Wrath Of Ravens, who is only 6 months old, and it is already doing what many others haven't or can't in much more time.

I am sure there are other guilds that are doing wonderful as well though, this is one of the guilds that I know about.

Why?

Their dedication. Their openness to others, their hard work on the boards, and many other undisclosed reasons.

This guild is doing great. I would like to see how it turns out in the future. Though so far I am very impressed with their dedication, and most importantly they are not self absorbed as many others.

It is all about attitude.

Congrats Wrath of Ravens! So glad to have you on the forum and thanks for your contributions to the forum as well. Looking forward to more Ravens joining us here.
pirate-mickey.gif

It's time to do some clean-up in our guild. All of you who are GM's know it is hard and it's a sad thing to do, you
wonder if you are doing the right thing. I want members who are active, and some have not been on for several months. We need to make room.... Warth of Ravens will have room for new active members, you are welcome to check us out...send me a message!
ar.gif

warth lol. dont delete eques or mullet i was on today. but wont be for till oh i dont know the 31st of january. lol

We just like to have fun! and lots of it! It's so awesome to get on the leaderboards just for having it, lol. Thank for that great comments about our guild. Its nice to be recognized by you all.
woot.gif

I have made this guild signature, and it has been used since yesterday, but so far I have not heard anybody say thank you ... :p
Just want to show you, there are always two sides of a coin
pirate.wink.gif

I have made this guild signature, and it has been used since yesterday, but so far I have not heard anybody say thank you ... :p
Just want to show you, there are always two sides of a coin ;)

Jade, I appreiciate the work that you have put into the signature...I did post a thank you...somewhere on this forum!
This forum is so large sometimes is hard to know where to post! Sorry, I did not mean to be disrespectful.

Back