Wrong Badge for PvP....

Captain Sharktooth

Notorious Pirate
The rank, 'Swasbuckler,' in PvP, is the rank 5, and the badge you get looks like this:

PvPSwashbuckler.jpg

However, on here, it looks like this: (note - this image is the rank 6 PvP image)

PvPWar_Dog.jpg

I'm guessing it probably got mixed up because rank 5 for SvS looks like the rank 6 for PvP. I was hoping this could be corrected, thanks.

Oops, our War Dog & Swashbuckler ranks are mixed up.
I'll try to push out a fix for that soon, but I'm currently in the process of updating the 'Pirate' system in general, so I can't say for sure when it will be.

Thanks for pointing it out Capt.

A month and a half later but I've finally finished updating the pirate system to a better architecture, and this fix was included in the update.

Thanks Capt.

"A month and a half later ... " - sounds like me ... :p Jk ...
The most important thing is, it gets done and along with other update things too. So thank you ... We understand that it takes time and effort to code. What was the update with the pirate system, anyway? I saw that we could not put skill levels on pirate's card now (not that I need it, because I never posted mine); I'm just curious if that was a part of the plan.

Just about everything was rewritten to be simpler and more efficient. Over time standards change, and this more or less just brought the code inline with albums, quality wise.. along with preparing for some future updates. Aside from those behind the scenes changes, quite a few small bugs were fixed and I've made it easier to identify the account the pirates are tied to. Before, it was a bit difficult to tell just by looking at the card whose it was. So basically just cleaning up the code and interface.. a lot.

Which skill levels are you referring to? Unfortunately as it is now, I have to be a bit more careful about sharing plans for the future, but I've got some things involving ships and skills in mind.

Thank you, I'm glad you noticed that there was no connection between the "pirates" and the "account" that they tied to (there was no account name when we hovered our mouse over the account's avatar previously), but now there is.

I was referring to weapon levels, sailing, fishing and potion levels. But I just checked again and it worked now. Previously there was no side tab, but it must have been just my Firefox or something :confused:.

im glad that u noticed this problem, even though it doesnt rly bother me too much. However, DISNEY is the won who confused me by making the bagdes different for svs and pvp... i thought i got the wrong badge when i ranked up lol

Back