Discussion Yaarrr... I needs IRON !!

Yaarrr... I needs IRON !! Badly.
I need COLORS!!! Badly. Urgently. Gravely. Desperately. Now.
Your question has an easy answer: Bounty Hunters. If you are asking for a specific bounty hunter, then I don't know.
Nobody will tell me what's the very best thing to do to acquire my elusive pigments.
Hopefully, we both get what we desire to have badly.
#IronForSquintz
#BringBackMoodRock

But ferrets will drop iron, correct?
Non-hunter ships have an extremely low chance of dropping ship materials.

The quickest way to get iron is to get a crew together, hop on Abassa, and join in the mosh pit!!! If you continue to crash or the lag is unbearable, you can also take your crew to a quiet server, but that will be less efficient. Keep in mind that you only get iron from hunters, not warships.

But ferrets will drop iron, correct?
I have never gotten ship materials from a Ferret but I did get skull chests from them occasionally in potco, not sure whether I have or not in tlopo. I believe it is possible to get ship materials from Ferrets but have never seen it.

I have never gotten ship materials from a Ferret but I did get skull chests from them occasionally in potco, not sure whether I have or not in tlopo. I believe it is possible to get ship materials from Ferrets but have never seen it.
I think iron isn't in rare chests, so most those little guys probably have iron rarely. It was interesting only ferrets name came up though.
I need to go to that wiki right now and see if it is listed about iron.

I think iron isn't in rare chests, so most those little guys probably have iron rarely. It was interesting only ferrets name came up though.
I need to go to that wiki right now and see if it is listed about iron.
Iron will only appear in ship materials chests, not rare ship materials chests. Every hunter will drop a ship materials chest. Regular ships will occasionally drop ship materials chests. Sotl never drop ship materials chests, only rare ship materials chests. If you want iron sink hunters. The mat parties on Abassa are the place to find the most hunters.

Back