Yarr, Gimme Yer Java and evthing ne ok, I'm RavenDarkCloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavenDarkCloud

Buccaneer
Hi There, I go by RavenDarkCloud on most Online games i play, Yes im an adult, 28. I have Served the Armed forces and done lots of back breaking hard working labor over the years, My biggest Intrests are Pirates and SPACE. I have done minor beta testing, A decent amount when Black Prophecy was around, and helped Test major fan Mods from bigger games, and Currently Can be Roaming another Game when Reserve time is up.

If ye have a Question shoot... in the air, not the face. anywho, Hope to see you land lubbing scallywags in game, cant wait, and i hope i can help as much as i can while i can.

Dont just stand there, Gimme the Java.

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)
Aye, with in knowledge lies power, My time was spent well, made to lvl 8, found a pistol that has a double modifier for poisen, and two nice cutless Cutlas of frenzied monkey and another. I wish i had mor time to hunt for the Bugs and glitches to report and help resolve them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back