Ye are trying to login from a new location -what does that mean?

We are adding new security measures. Now, the game will record the IP addresses that are used to log into your account. For every new one, starting now, you will need to verify the IP via email in order to gain access. This way, even if someone gets your username and password, they still can't get into your account.

Just follow the prompts in the error.

Ye are trying to login from a new location , error 511.- that is the message I get when trying login since maintenance message. How do I resolve this? -already reinstalled installer.
I was the first one to submit a report about this error. Yes it's just TLOPO implementing new security.

I finally got past the Arrmor stuff by finding the right email [turns out it was gmail] but now im locked out for an hour. This wasn't thought out enough. iirc this feature was announced on the very downtime of the game. This should've been announced with the Hollowed Woods so people could have been prepared.

I finally got past the Arrmor stuff by finding the right email [turns out it was gmail] but now im locked out for an hour. This wasn't thought out enough. iirc this feature was announced on the very downtime of the game. This should've been announced with the Hollowed Woods so people could have been prepared.
agreed!

We're doing our best. Please understand this. It was urgently necessary to add more security to TLOPO accounts. We did this to protect our players, not cause them issues. No matter how we would have gone about it, there would have been bumps along the way. As it stands, every single member of this team is spending every second of their free time to roll this new update out. Please be patient with us.

We are adding new security measures. Now, the game will record the IP addresses that are used to log into your account. For every new one, starting now, you will need to verify the IP via email in order to gain access. This way, even if someone gets your username and password, they still can't get into your account.

Just follow the prompts in the error.
I've been checking and refreshing my email for 30 minutes. Nothing showing up

>Edit: checked spam for the fourth time and it showed up.

Same here. I tried following the email. Just says to change my password. I tried. Nothing happened. Now says to wait 1 hour???? I want to play! :( pirates2.jpg

Back