Announcement Ye Best Prepare Yer Crew For This

Bit late to the party, but thanks everyone! I'm glad you worked so hard and I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
Brunhilda and Jillian are about to sail the seas again!

So excited and yet bummed cause I have to work all weekend! Thanks for the hard work guys! Can't wait to play! Might be a good time to have a "sick day."

PlayTimes are open! :)

upload_2016-12-9_11-21-27.png

Yay!! Sooo happy for everyone that BETA is opening tomorrow! :happy:

Congrats to the dedicated TLOPO team for pulling off this huge project! :high5:

I also especially hope there's no opposition with the Disney folks ever down the road.

Hoping to see ya'll soon on the high seas or lubbing the land! or lubbering the land, not really sure how that works, lol.

Great job! :cheers:
lol... Thanks for reminding us;) he, he,he:piratemickey:

Hey mates, i accidentally saw game is going on again, it's almost 2 hours left :O but idk how to manage to reserve a playtime or get a key? sooo, can anyone help me with that??

Hey mates, i accidentally saw game is going on again, it's almost 2 hours left :O but idk how to manage to reserve a playtime or get a key? sooo, can anyone help me with that??
Go to http://tlopo.com/register/ to create an account, then you should have access to the link to reserve a PlayTime from there using the navigation at the top of the site :) Also, beta keys are won through contests.

Go to http://tlopo.com/register/ to create an account, then you should have access to the link to reserve a PlayTime from there using the navigation at the top of the site :) Also, beta keys are won through contests.

All the events are missed now i guess ? :((((

Quick question, is gameplay the same as the original, in terms of having to download the game, or do you play online like a website? Also, how do you reserve a playtime slot? Thanks!

It is the same as the original! Also, goto https://tlopo.com/playtimes/ to schedule a playtime!

Thanks! Yeah I figured out how to do the playtime slot. It would be easier if they had like a link from the "Play Now" page to reservation page. Ok, so I haven't played alpha or anything, I literally found out about this in the past month. SO how/where/when do I download the game? Thanks for your help!

Thanks! Yeah I figured out how to do the playtime slot. It would be easier if they had like a link from the "Play Now" page to reservation page. Ok, so I haven't played alpha or anything, I literally found out about this in the past month. SO how/where/when do I download the game? Thanks for your help!
The download should be available under the "Play" link on their site once the game opens. (It's been a while so I hope that's correct)

The PlayTimes used to appear on the "Play Game" page during alpha. I'm not sure what changed, but I believe they should be returning there soon to avoid confusion. The launchers are available for download on the "Play Game" page.

Download for Windows

Download for Mac

Back