Blog Post YE NEED TWO EYES FER THIS ONE!

Ragetti.jpg
Looks like Ragetti will miss out, he only has one eye :/

this is the reply button not the quote button. do you use the reply button to quote a specific sentence by removing the rest of the message?
The Reply button is for quoting a single post like I am now. The +Quote button is for quoting multiple posts, like so:

"I think we'll find out the answer to"
hype hype hype!
look at that me not understanding how the quote works yippe :p
this is the reply button not the quote button. do you use the reply button to quote a specific sentence by removing the rest of the message?
Using that button will put an "Insert quotes" button under the reply text box. You can use that to add all the quotes you've selected.
To only quote specific sentences, you can highlight that text and then the reply button that appears after highlighting!

If you have any more questions about it, feel free to PM me :) I think it's best to keep this thread on topic ;)

looking forward to the stream, to see whats added and current status. but much more eager to experience it first hand. but i honestly can think of only one question everyone is burning to ask and be answered. 3 guesses what that is and the first 2 dont count ;)

Hmmm, now that's... that's harsh! Lemme think, lemme think, will it be Chemistry or Physics this time? :confused::confused:

Anyways, I'm very excited for the upcoming streaming. Besides, those developers are crazy guys - I tell you. You never really know of what they'll come up with!

No eyelids rest; No cover! I want all the manpower I can get. I guess I could bring a coffee or two as well.
navyguards.jpg

Thanks for all the hard work you've put through @ TLOPO team. We really do appreciate your contributions towards our community. ~ Mark Scurvyfox

Back