Ye olde member returning for service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinkleberg

Sea Legs
Ahoy my fellow pirates! After nearly a 6 year hiatus (including the time since the game went down) I feel like I'm ready to return to the POTCO community! I am Dinkleberg, my original POTCO name is beyond my memory. I joined in 2008 from what I remember, so that'd mean my original account would be 8 years old. Here's to a new era of piracy, and may the wind be at our backs!

Welcome Dinkleberg!! It will be fun to play when Beta is released!! I can't wait...but oh ...alas..I must...sigh

Ahoy my fellow pirates! After nearly a 6 year hiatus (including the time since the game went down) I feel like I'm ready to return to the POTCO community! I am Dinkleberg, my original POTCO name is beyond my memory. I joined in 2008 from what I remember, so that'd mean my original account would be 8 years old. Here's to a new era of piracy, and may the wind be at our backs!
Welcome

dinkleberg__by_akari_61-d5qwvqg.jpg

haha welcome!!!! :D hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Welcome to the forums! I wish I could remember my old name, but it is was probably terrible so it is probably for the best

Welcome to the community Dinkleberg! We're all glad to have you here, I hope your stay here is as great as mine is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back