Yellowhound's Beta Key Giveaway! [OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Yellowhound

Honorable Pirate
Yellowhound's Beta Key Giveaway!
Hey guys! So recently, I managed to find one of the elusive Beta Keys while I was training at Kingshead. However, I already had a Beta Key so the one I found was kind of useless to me... After a little thought and consideration, I decided I would give it away on the forums and now we're here :D

ufu1rmim.jpg

How to Enter the Giveaway

To enter the Giveaway, all you have to do is leave a message on this thread saying that you would like to be entered into the Giveaway before 11:59 PM PST on Monday, 12/26/16.

Announcing the Winner
I will enter the names of those who entered into some sort of random name picker program. Everyone will have the same chance of being picked. I will then record the program picking the lucky individual and post it on Youtube. I will also announce the winner on this thread as well. The winner will then receive a PM from me asking them to accept the prize. They will have two weeks to do so. If they have accepted the prize, I will then PM them the Beta Key code :D If they decline the prize or fail to respond in two weeks, I will then host another giveaway with the same prize in the near future.

Congrats to Kip Killigan!!!
Out of 113 entries, @Kip Killigan is the lucky pirate to be chosen for the Beta Key! Thank you all for participating!
Video Link

Note - A few people had their entries taken away for trying to enter the giveaway multiple times. Other people have kindly asked me to ignore their entries because they already found a Beta Key.

Last edited:
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions btw :D And please don't enter if you already have a key guys. Even if you're trying to win one for a friend. This giveaway is intended for people who don't already have one ;)

Last edited:
I'm in!! Good Luck everyone!! This will be the best christmas present for me ever!!Thanks for doing this wonderful thing!!

I'd like to enter the giveaway!! Thank you so much ^^

EDIT:I'm withdrawing from the giveaway, I just got given a key!
Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back