YiggtyYuh joins TLOPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

YiggityYuh

Honorable Pirate
Hi everyone!

I found this yesterday and just about passed out. This was my favorite game I've ever played. I remember sailing my war brig around the seas taking down anything that crossed my path and retrieving the Black Pearl from the clutches of the Navy and teaming up with my guild to defend the ports from Jolly Roger's invasions. I can't wait for the next key contest so I can try to return to the game I know and love sooner and potentially help test things out! Here's to the staff for making many old pirates memories return and for bringing such an amazing game back to life!

Hi everyone!

I found this yesterday and just about passed out. This was my favorite game I've ever played. I remember sailing my war brig around the seas taking down anything that crossed my path and retrieving the Black Pearl from the clutches of the Navy and teaming up with my guild to defend the ports from Jolly Roger's invasions. I can't wait for the next key contest so I can try to return to the game I know and love sooner and potentially help test things out! Here's to the staff for making many old pirates memories return and for bringing such an amazing game back to life!
Welcome to the forums!

Thanks Bill! Happy to join the family! I like your signature, those troublesome stumps were quite a piece of work, I also liked the notorious fly traps and of course there's Dreadtooth as well. Can't wait to one day experience it all again! :)

Thanks Bill! Happy to join the family! I like your signature, those troublesome stumps were quite a piece of work, I also liked the notorious fly traps and of course there's Dreadtooth as well. Can't wait to one day experience it all again! :)
I completely forgot about the fly traps! Not being able to play the game I forget things every once and a while, but now and again I am being reminded about what was in the game! It's so nostalgic, we need this game back!

Indeed! Im ready to whip up potions, catch deep sea monsters fishing, and especially annoy the enemy with grenades! Can't wait for this game to come out,sadly it seems like it's going to take a while, but I am very patient for this, better lat then not at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back