You Create The Story

Getting ready to battle with his trusty Bitter End. Nightwolf said, Ye attack first ye weakling. As Jacoby attacked Nightwolf.....

He grabs the first but to his utter horror feels a pane in his side had he falls backward. But then out of no where Francis Gunshot and Francis Swordbane run out to the rescue!

Nightwolf made a deal with the samurai that if they leave his crew alone and help defeat jacoby his crew and the francis's that he wud give them the gun of lost souls so they agreed to the deal

They all turned on Jacoby and his friends Jacoby was not afraid as they has hoped he and his friends took out huge voodoo staffs and call up undead sailors and men there where 20 undead and for figures with staffs charging up flame!

"Oh no he shouted I have been attuned"!!! Evan as he shouted a buzz of insects came wizzing around his body then he was poked by nothing he fell and did not rise!!!! But some one else was there to a misterious figure hiden in the bushes.

She said softly, "It's ok ... you're safe for now ...". Jacoby was trying to prop himself up but fell back again on a piece of blanket which seemed to be covering some kind of bench. The woman caught the back of his head as he groaned.

"He got away before I could get him ... I have a hunch that we'd see him again." Jacoby was trying to fathom what he just heard. He looked around, trying to figure out where he was. The room was pretty small, and in the dim light of a candle he could see that there were two doors and one small window.

"Bring him to Carlos," said Captian Fear.
"Fear, I don't think this is a good idea..." replied the woman.
"Jade, this treasure will make Spania richer than the king!"
Jacoby suddenly sprang forward and headed to the window.

As fast as lightning, Captain Fear stepped in front of him, blocking his way to the window. The Capt. took his sword out, "Where do you think you are going, young man?" Jacoby, had no weapon on his hand, glanced around quickly to seek for anything that he could use to defend himself.

He found an old wooden plank, resting by the corner. He swung it hard at Captian Fear but a powerful pain emerged from the back of his head and a loud crash was heard.
"Now why did you do that?" said Fear
"He was about to hit you-"
"But ye ruinied my vase!"
Jacoby then blacked out.

This time Jacoby woke up to a tap on his cheek. The lady - who he understood by now - whose name was Jade, was staring at him, raising one eye brow. "That wasn't very smart, lad ... " she said. "All we wanna do is talking to you. And btw ... you cost us a vase ... a rare piece of vase, from Singapore. I don't know how we could get that back."

"Aye Sao Feng is pretty angry after we raided his bathouse last year..." said Captian Fear in a low voice.
"Who are you people?" said Jacoby.
The two pirates looked at each for a moment.
"Haven't ye heard of Spania?" said Jade, "Strongest guild in the Caribbean?"
"Well until Lefty was captured by... her...."
"Whose her?" said Jacoby.
"A mermaid... The daughter of Posedion."

Back