You Create The Story

"What have I anything to do with this ... How did you find me?" asked Jacoby, baffled.
He was thinking hard, trying to remember what might have led these two strangers to him. He was at Tortuga, yelling by the dock, looking for crews ... maybe, just maybe they saw him there ... But how did they know about the mermaid, the daughter of Poseidon ... Or maybe they saw him at Ravens Cove?

But alas the ship has sailed. it matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll i am the master of my fate.... i am the captain of my soul :)

"I'll reason with ye lad," said Fear, "We seen that mermaid following ya in the harbor. She, Astale that is, can not be trusted. We recently undertook an expedtion to find Posedion's treasure where Astale guarded it. A terrible fight ensued and our mate, Lefty, was stolen. We look for the treasure and to get her back."

"Is Astale her name ... But she was the one asking me if I could help her find her father's treasure ... "
And she is beautiful too, thought Jacoby. Hmm ... what game is she playing?
"I got nothing ... yet! Poseidon himself required me to find the map to the treasure by me self."

New Rule To Avoid Any Drama:Only you may throw in your name or make up a name. Any names that are of people who are on this site or to close to the names of people will be deleted or edit if that will fix the problem. Why is this a new rule. Because if someone throws in someones name they can do whatever they want with that character and it can be a form of flaming wich is pretty much making fun of someone wich is not allowed on this site.So again you may only make up names or add your own names from now on.If your name has been added send me a message. If you would like it changed or deleted I will immidieatley change it at your request. You may only add your name if you allow someone to throw in your name then someone else can do whatever they want to your character and maybe you won't like that to happen so it's easier if only you add in your name. But if you add your name in then you agree to let whatever happens to your character happen. Common everyday names like jessica and bob will be allowed though. This thread will be unlocked in about 24 hours after everyone has gotten the chance to read the new rule.

"I guess you were talking about these group? I was wondering why there were a chicken and a monkey here ... And this child ... Leave him out! He's coming with me!" said Jade. "And yes, you know that I'm in ... I'll keep you all straight ... "

while sailing they were suddenly amushed by a bright white ship that looked to be empty yet cannons were being fired at them

It had three decks of broadsides- A Ship of the Line. It was White with gold trimmings, the Sails the same way. It was beautiful- If only it wasnt firing at them!

Back