You Create The Story

He accepts the mission but asks that in exchange for finding his treasure at treasure island he asks for the mermaids hand in marriage

He accepts the mission but asks that in exchange for finding his treasure at treasure island he asks for the mermaids hand in marriage
if ye brings me the treasure then i shall grant you my daughters hand in marriage... but there is a catch you must find a map to the island on ur own replies Poseidon

Our story shifts to the docks of Tortuga where drunken pirates watch as plucky Jacoby sails into the bay on his seafoam sloop.

the mermaid watches in amazement as she sees so many mortals stumbling and slurring their words and wonders what that awful stench is

the child eats the liopleirodon and then the chicken magically reappears and he realizes that the chicken cannot ever die

As it was casting the spell the boys stomach acid made the liopledirodon dissapear and will never be seen again and his adventured continued without the liopleirodon.

Jacoby sees Nightwolf the pirate of his nightmares and challenges him to a 4 on 4 duel. He has himself the chicken a child and a monkey on his side while nightwolf has darkmonk, old bones, and halloween wolf on his side.

Back