You Told Disney, And They Listened.

Treasurer

Site Founder
Last week as many of you know, was the "tell Disney to fix the leaderboards week", over 30% of our members at the time being participated on this event, and we sent a very strong message. We sent a message that was loud and clear. We want the darn leaderboards fixed, right now. No excuses. And they got the messages.

Disney told us, they are working it, and recognized it was of their highest priorities. Before the event, they told us, we know they are broken, that's too bad, have have too much on the plate.

So the conclusion is piratesforums, yo did it!. We sent our message, and our message was heard. But we will still have to see if they fix them or not, I am sure they would not lie so it is safe to assume, the leaderboards will be fixed soon!. ;) I would like to thank everyone who participated on this event.

If you did not participate it is not too late, go to the "tell Disney to fix the leaderboards week" thread and get started!.

So now that we got them to fix the leaderboards whats next. Example: Bring back the male pirate bodys with big chests and thin waists

I like that style cause it just looks awesome I don't know how to really explain it. Also I miss the short pirates they were funny.

I hope they do get them fixed soon. I think if we keep a little pressure on so that they dont forget...lol

When I come online I have still been sending them emails about it. I don't think we should let up on it. We need to let them know we are going to be persistant until it is done.

So now that we got them to fix the leaderboards whats next. Example: Bring back the male pirate bodys with big chests and thin waists

I think we should work on getting rid of the scratching? lol

YES
EDIT (Dec 2, 2010 5:28 PM):
YES
EDIT (Dec 2, 2010 5:29 PM):
SO GOOD
EDIT (Dec 2, 2010 5:29 PM):
SELL YOUR SITE IF YOU CANT KEEP UP WITH IT
EDIT (Dec 2, 2010 5:30 PM):
LOVE IT
EDIT (Dec 2, 2010 5:31 PM):
SWEET

lol awesome all around my fellow Forums mates i was like doing everyday still...when i first log yeah Def they need a new emote sub routine like folding your arms or something else...great post Treasurer!!

Back