Your Bright & Dark Clothes

LEVICA THRALLS :D
DARKBLACKLINENHIGHWATERS.png

Usually Raven's Cove gives alot of them, I have gotten a dark grey ruffle blouse, a grey headband, a black skirt, a bright red silk skirt, navy blue ruffle blouse and a magenta sash from there.
Also got a bright blue corset(sold), a bright blue silk skirt(sold), and a lime green sash(sold) at Kingshead.
I have luck with clothes O_O.

Usually Raven's Cove gives alot of them, I have gotten a dark grey ruffle blouse, a grey headband, a black skirt, a bright red silk skirt, navy blue ruffle blouse and a magenta sash from there.
Also got a bright blue corset(sold), a bright blue silk skirt(sold), and a lime green sash(sold) at Kingshead.
I have luck with clothes O_O.
im glad you do ._. i only have lucky with pvp :)

lol, i have luck with svs... i must look good to sail a war frigate with gunners!
given the chance i get gunners
hahaha i switched to svs then back to pvp then svs now im both :/ im beast at both but eh..... i wouldnt now cuz i havent played in over 2 months. i been playing toontown, are YOU toon enough? LOL its actually pretty fun.

I'd be happy to get some different clothes,let alone bright colored ones. For almost a year i sell my clothes only
to get the same ones back . i lucked out once and got a complete set of black clothes. Then one day after Disney had shut down,i signed on and they were gone! Kaput! Never to be seen again!

I'd be happy to get some different clothes,let alone bright colored ones. For almost a year i sell my clothes only
to get the same ones back . i lucked out once and got a complete set of black clothes. Then one day after Disney had shut down,i signed on and they were gone! Kaput! Never to be seen again!

That happened to me before, I had a black corset, black silk skirt, black calvary hat, and black buckle sash along with another TWO complete outfits, a bright blue cotton corset, bright blue linen skirt, bright blue bandana, and bright blue sash. And also a full bright orange outfit. Got them all in one day while non-stop looting...
Woke up to find them GONE! Disappeared, out of sight, never to be seen again.

Back