Your Bright & Dark Clothes

Will Nightwolf

Legendary Pirate
Site Founder
We all were bright and dark clothes but you have to find them so we don't always have the ones we want. So I'm curious were's the best place to find them. For me personally I find them at rc.
bright3.jpg
bright2.jpg
bright1.jpg

We all were bright and dark clothes but you have to find them so we don't always have the ones we want. So I'm curious were's the best place to find them. For me personally I find them at rc.
View attachment 1960 View attachment 1959 View attachment 1958

I have been trying for black clothes, never got any, as for the bright clothes, dont let me catch you wearing no pink pants will, shirt, ok, pink pants on a guy, no, just ask Nell, she tell you. (guess worse than that, dont let me catch you wearing no pants, whats with those guys, anyway! they are not surfer shorts, they are skivvies, Nell, do men wear thongs, get that thought out of my head, right now, yikes that sounds uncomfortable:oops:)

I have been trying for black clothes, never got any, as for the bright clothes, dont let me catch you wearing no pink pants will, shirt, ok, pink pants on a guy, no, just ask Nell, she tell you. (guess worse than that, dont let me catch you wearing no pants, whats with those guys, anyway! they are not surfer shorts, they are skivvies, Nell, do men wear thongs, get that thought out of my head, right now, yikes that sounds uncomfortable:oops:)

Whoa....Ummm....I dunno.....I'm not a guy!

:oops:

I have actually found my brights to be from the mines and darks at tormenta and outcast if that helps at all.

all my pirates have black and all have been at kingshead

these are my colored-
bright red short sleeve shirt- tormenta (by the level 50's)
bright red long sleeve shirt - dark hart
black long sleeve shirt - dark hart
black shorts - raven cove
bright blue corset - dark hart
bright red coat - dark hart
magenta short sleeve shirt - dark hart
magenta mid-way sleeve shirt - raven cove
magenta vest - kings head
magenta belt - dark hart
bright green shorts - raven cove
bright red hat - cutthroat
black hat - dark hart