Your Famed & Legendary Weapons

Will Nightwolf

Legendary Pirate
Site Founder
Here in this thread feel free to post pics of your famed and lagendary but no not post rare pics because this is not the thread for them and they will be removed if you post them. This thread is also used to give advice on how to find famed and legendary weapons more easily. If you have any good locations for famed or legendary please let us know.
Famed1.jpg
Famed2.jpg

Here are the first two out of currently 16 famed that I have both were found at Darheart. It's the shaman doll and the bloodifre cutlass. P.S. this was before I swiched into a guild that I actually liked.​

I only have a few famed and the rest are rare. For some reason since the update I have been getting really bad weapon drops. Most of what I have now is from Darkheart however since the update I have been traveling wide to find a place with some decent drops. Even when it comes to gold I usually dont get any more than 10 and I cant collect treasure from ships anymore for some reason. I am however working on getting the gold maxed out just in case those new ships come out!

Theres not enough room for me to post all my famed:) so I'm gonna make a list of them in the order I got them.
Shaman Doll, Bloodfire Cutlass, Bruisers Cutlass, Bejewled Broadsword, Bejewled Broadsword(my 2nd one), Buccaneer's Blunerbuss, Bejewled Broadsword(my 3rd), Bejewled Cutlass, Cabal Doll, Scoundrel's Pistol, Doll of Sacred Rituals, Spinecrest Sword, Curse Breaker Doll, Bejewled Cutlass(my 2nd), Bush Master Pistol, Hex Guardian Doll. My other pirate Will Nightwolf has Bloodfire Broadsword, Bloodfire Cutlass, Bitter End. So a total of 19 if you count both my pirates.:)

Wow, nice Will! I only have a few famed weapons and Bitter End. Pretty slim compared to your awesome list. I think you are the Master of famed weapons! :)

The only place I have ever been able to get Famed weapons was at Dark. I tried for hours every place else. I did however get a new Famed at Ravens Cove. It was my first hit on the ghosts and I got it. :D

I have a very slim comparison of Famed compared to you Will but here are mine:
Seven Seas Cutlass, Masterwork Sabre, Bush Master Pistol, Masterwork Broadsword, Bejeweled Sabre, Spinecrest Sword, Bloodfire Cutlass, Bloodfire Broadsword, Corsairs Cutlass, Bloodfire Sabre, Assassin's Throwing Knives, And last but not least The Lost Sword of El Patron. <--- Which I guess does not count due to it not being a "Famed" lol

The only place I have ever been able to get Famed weapons was at Dark. I tried for hours every place else. I did however get a new Famed at Ravens Cove. It was my first hit on the ghosts and I got it. :D

I have a very slim comparison of Famed compared to you Will but here are mine:
Seven Seas Cutlass, Masterwork Sabre, Bush Master Pistol, Masterwork Broadsword, Bejeweled Sabre, Spinecrest Sword, Bloodfire Cutlass, Bloodfire Broadsword, Corsairs Cutlass, Bloodfire Sabre, Assassin's Throwing Knives, And last but not least The Lost Sword of El Patron. <--- Which I guess does not count due to it not being a "Famed" lol

Hi DeFiant,
I have a nice assortment of famed weapons and although i didn't get them all at once i got all except my last ome at DH.
I was always alone and on a quiet server.:)

Thanks sven and my cursed blades at the moment are, Plaguefire Blade, Viper Blade, Sea Steel Sword, Sword of Decay, Deepwater Blade. I have seafang and spincrest but I decided not to count them.

I too have gotten my Famed weapons from Dark. Kelly has Spell Binder Doll, Hex Guardian Doll, Revenant Doll, Sword Master's Sabre, Bloodfire Broadsword, Masterwork Broadsword, Tiger Shark Blade, Bruiser's Cutlass, Nautilus Blade and the Executioner's Pistol. Liz has the Bejeweled Cutlass! Very awesome Molly and DeFiant that you guys have El Patron!

So I got the famed on Isla Tormenta, one doll with DH. My brother told me that he got El Patron and other sword with 80 of the attack (i dont remember the name) on Tormenta too. But in desert server.

He also told me that traversed the entire Caribean killing all Boss. But when he was tired in the "gold room" on Isla Tormenta got the best sword.

My better sword (famed) i got with a Dreg, lol...

i got the admirals cutlass from sailing i sunk 1 random warlord and got a skull then when i ported i got a admirals cutlass 80 attack captains resolve rank 4 thrust boost plus 3 and endurance boost plus 3 the best way to find famed in my book is to kill enemies as fast as u can for as long as u can but other then that its pretty much based on luck:cool:

Just a reminder you can also post legendary mainly the new ones we've all seen el patrons sword and have gotten used to mercers blades.

Back