Your Famed & Legendary Weapons

Sure there is :) I don't loot just for the weapon power / skill alone. I do it for the collectible value. Kinda like collecting coins or something. It is cool to have stuff that not everyone gets. (Like Having John Foulroberts on your friends list). LOL, jk JFR, don't delete me!Savica South Idol. Like the first siege I threw :) And only my second time getting this one!

View attachment 50021

Yes I know but yet another one of my famed weapons is better than my legends (2 exactly). plus, think how broken pvp will be now with this sword. it will take most of the fun out because people will be using it alot. I'm still gonna loot more often than not. I'm just saying that more people will stop looting which will open up more looting spaces. I miss my old looting spot (Angassa) never a single person in tormenta in that server. Its where I got my most powerful weapon, the Barracuda blade, 95 attack. Happy looting to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tortos, seiging at the South Idol...

screenshot_2013-04-22_17-02-08.jpg

Vachira, South Idol, using Silver Freeze

screenshot_2013-04-22_18-13-40.jpg

One of my favorites is still the Gorilla Cutlass (also the first I found). It's not terribly powerful on its own, Attack 72, but when Monkey Panic +3 is activated it gives about 1700 in healing and 1.5X attack.

In an effort to be "cool" I will post only the words :(

LOL. JK Jonah, I took those ones with the cards cause when I post them to the guild forum, I want the lil pirates to be able to see the skills and power of the weapon. But I do see that all the popular pirates like only the words so... here ya go mates! Monada. Got this from the first ghost on the left when you walk into the entrance to the mines.

screenshot_2013-05-04_06-26-12.jpg
Monada

screenshot_2013-05-04_07-21-01.jpg
Umm... Still Monada. HAve no idea how all these are dropping????

screenshot_2013-05-04_07-32-56.jpg

I saw Seahawk got Fullmoon Special Pistol in same Skull or Chest idk as some bright Sack Vest Magenta I think

IMO I think your best weapon is probably your Grand or SKullbone Repeater Why did I trash that :(
I'm kind of an inbetweener. I loot and do SVS all the time. So when I'm fight someone in PVP or whatnot I use those. Immediately after we play PVP, we start inviting guys over for SVS and me being an all-star cannoneer, I go with a friend and TROLL the other ships. After we've sunken them like a dozen times they'll come over to the French (we always play for the French) and we'll get even more powerful. So back to the weapons. I spent most of the time I was on in the treasure room. I got a whole bunch of famed(I posted those somewhere in here) I didn't get a second legendary until the Heart of Padres. Whenever I spend that time its always with a friend in the Thrall room because 1. I love to talk while I'm looting and 2. I don't want him stealing my loot. So my successes come from patience and a whole lot of yelling at the computer screen if I only get a card in a treasure chest or I cant get it because the chest is literally through the wall. You should alternate like me. I'm not saying you have to. But it gives great results.
Lol, I didn't waste my time over there. I knew that if they did that, some guy on youtube would just make a video about it. Plus they gave the code out on the site. Even if they gave anything extra with it I would just as easily find out. ahh technology...0_0 for some reason my replies keep going to the wrong person.

Back