Your Famed & Legendary Weapons

I'm kind of an inbetweener. I loot and do SVS all the time. So when I'm fight someone in PVP or whatnot I use those. Immediately after we play PVP, we start inviting guys over for SVS and me being an all-star cannoneer, I go with a friend and TROLL the other ships. After we've sunken them like a dozen times they'll come over to the French (we always play for the French) and we'll get even more powerful. So back to the weapons. I spent most of the time I was on in the treasure room. I got a whole bunch of famed(I posted those somewhere in here) I didn't get a second legendary until the Heart of Padres. Whenever I spend that time its always with a friend in the Thrall room because 1. I love to talk while I'm looting and 2. I don't want him stealing my loot. So my successes come from patience and a whole lot of yelling at the computer screen if I only get a card in a treasure chest or I cant get it because the chest is literally through the wall. You should alternate like me. I'm not saying you have to. But it gives great results.
Lol, I didn't waste my time over there. I knew that if they did that, some guy on youtube would just make a video about it. Plus they gave the code out on the site. Even if they gave anything extra with it I would just as easily find out. ahh technology...0_0 for some reason my replies keep going to the wrong person.
If you're replies don't work, try using the Tag feature by using @Name to get their attention :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lempona...

screenshot_2013-05-08_19-06-04.jpg

Thanks! You're welcome to join Rock, I'm still there :DLempona... Charles Warmonk I think you need to add a couple tips to your Looting Guide :p I keep getting stuff i already have :confused:
sacredpistol2-jpg.51752
I edit my page adding new bits of information and tips/tricks EVERYDAY. I always am open to new ideas if anyone would like me to test them. ^_^

At least your getting famed more skulls and now. right? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back