Your Famed & Legendary Weapons

All my looted legendary swords. (did not screenshot silver freeze)

640.png
a
640-2.png
640-1.png

These first few were POTCO. I'd say the best place to loot is South Idol and anywhere in Cursed Caverns on Tormenta. Dark Hart is also a great place to farm once in a while when South and Caverns gets boring. :)

screenshot_2013-09-03_22-34-17.jpg
screenshot_2013-08-09_17-03-16.jpg

screenshot_2013-09-07_00-11-45.jpg

These last few are the weapons I have looted on TLOPO so far. I looted in the same two places I did in POTCO. South Idol (Before it closed) and Tormenta. As well as a few time at Dark Hart. (But he hasn't really dropped anything for me so far :p)

screenshot_2017-02-20_14-10-05.jpg

screenshot_2017-03-01_00-29-28.jpg

There are no rares or commons in any of these pictures. (Except for the staff) They are either famed or legendary. :) Good luck looting!!!

These first few were POTCO. I'd say the best place to loot is South Idol and anywhere in Cursed Caverns on Tormenta. Dark Hart is also a great place to farm once in a while when South and Caverns gets boring. :)

View attachment 82014 View attachment 82013
View attachment 82017

These last few are the weapons I have looted on TLOPO so far. I looted in the same two places I did in POTCO. South Idol (Before it closed) and Tormenta. As well as a few time at Dark Hart. (But he hasn't really dropped anything for me so far :p)

View attachment 82015
View attachment 82016

There are no rares or commons in any of these pictures. (Except for the staff) They are either famed or legendary. :) Good luck looting!!!
Impressive.

Oh man I had tons of fun farming those catacombs for fameds, I had A TON of famed weapons, probably about an inventory full and for legendaries, I got El Patron from darkheart, and that was it.

Back