Your Famed & Legendary Weapons

Heres the more of my famed numbers 3 through 12.
Famed3.jpg Famed4.jpg Famed5.jpg Famed6.jpg Famed7.jpg Famed8.jpg Famed9.jpg Famed10.jpg Famed11.jpg Famed12.jpg

If anyone has found a hot spot for gettin famed or legendary post it here. We already now about darkheart though and isla tormenta for being famed hotspots.

If anyone has found a hot spot for gettin famed or legendary post it here. We already now about darkheart though and isla tormenta for being famed hotspots.

I received my last famed weapon in the Mines where the group of ghosts are. I also know several people who have received Famed weapons at this spot.

I actually got my curse breaker doll from there I have gotten a lot of the new cursed blades from that spot but none of the famed or legndary yet.

It is crazy I only get Famed swords and Sabres. I only have one Famed pistol... but, no famed dolls. :mad:

If we cud trade I'd give you one for free. I want a famed repeater or throwing knives I dont get excited when I see a famed doll or sword anymore. I remember my first famed I was like no it's a doll, but luckily in less than an hour I got my bloodfire cutlass and that made me pretty happy.

This site isn't just for Spania it's for all pirates alike. It's mainly Spania at the moment because it was created by our very own Davy and Carlos aka Treasurer. But, you are right Spania does rule.

If we cud trade I'd give you one for free. I want a famed repeater or throwing knives I dont get excited when I see a famed doll or sword anymore. I remember my first famed I was like no it's a doll, but luckily in less than an hour I got my bloodfire cutlass and that made me pretty happy.

Aww, thanks Will! I would be excited over getting a doll. I must say though I am more excited getting cool clothes. LOL :p

Yes, I wish we could trade weapons. Or, I think we should be able to swap weapons with our other pirates. I have pirates I never play that I would like to have the weapons they have on the pirate I am currently playing.

I think your absolutley right my strong pirate has found my favorite repeater multiple times, but my medium pirate can't find any gun worth keeping.

My Famed Pistol is on my other pirate. The highest pistol I have on De is an attack of 21! Eeeeeek! :eek:

Wow, I did not realize what time it was! This Forum is keeping me from leveling my pillow! I have to get up early.
We might need to start a new thread for Forum Addicts?
Ok, Maybe I need to start a thread for it? LOL
Night everyone.......:D

The only good thing i've gotten from tormenta was a red shirt... and I was looking for a black one :mad: Is there any difference or better % at a quiet server vs. a full server? (while fighting at darkhart)

The only good thing i've gotten from tormenta was a red shirt... and I was looking for a black one :mad: Is there any difference or better % at a quiet server vs. a full server? (while fighting at darkhart)

I think it just comes down to luck...but, for me I have received all my Famed weapons only from darkhart except this doll that I received in the mines. I also received all my black clothing from Darkhart and it was always on a quiet server with me and just one other person or very few ppl.

Rose, I can't help you with clothing drops, because I never get good ones, lol. :( When I got the Lost Sword of El Patron at Dh it was a quiet server, but there was about 10 people there. It's different for everyone though, mostly it's just luck I guess.

Congrats thats one closer to my record ps you have two days to beat my record with me unable to play maybe yuo'll catch up lol.

Back