Your Famed & Legendary Weapons

Famed2.jpg

I got bloodfire from menta too :) I love it! :D

lol de, and 19, 13 and 9 famed??? i only have 2. lol
EDIT (Oct 20, 2010 9:25 PM):
Anyway, it's almost 1:30, so i am gonna go make lunch pretty soon.... (not meaning to change the subject..... again)
EDIT (Oct 20, 2010 9:28 PM):
eh.. going to got for a few, going to take a while for the game to load anyway....

Woo my 17th famed [20 if you count 2nd pirate] the sacred repeater pistol I wanted a repeater famed for a while and now I got it so I can die peacefully as soon as I catch a fire dragon lol.
screenshot_2010-10-20_22-11-48.jpg

lol de, and 19, 13 and 9 famed??? i only have 2. lol
EDIT (Oct 20, 2010 9:25 PM):
Anyway, it's almost 1:30, so i am gonna go make lunch pretty soon.... (not meaning to change the subject..... again)
EDIT (Oct 20, 2010 9:28 PM):
eh.. going to got for a few, going to take a while for the game to load anyway....

Aww J I am sure you will find more :)

Woo my 17th famed the sacred repeater pistol I wanted a repeater famed for a while and now I got it so i can die peacefully as soon as I catch a fire dragon lol.View attachment 138

Wow Will Congrats! I want a famed pistol next... Then I will be happy.. Ok, never mind I will not be happy as long as there is clothing and more weapons to find cuz, I want them ALL!!! LOL.. :p

best famed gun is grand blunderbuss ( not full moon special even tho the higher attack ) it has the take aim plus 3 thing so it owns harder then the full moon and it has other useful skills to

Back