Your Famed & Legendary Weapons

Another new famed within an hour. Nightwolf got one of the new cursed famed weapons the Ripsaw Blade.
screenshot_2010-10-21_20-38-42.jpg

EDIT (Oct 22, 2010 4:10 AM):
OMG is this a joke I got 3 famed today and two of them were famed cursed blades. Also all 3 in a little over an hour I think. Heres my 5th for nightwolf and 23rd total.
screenshot_2010-10-21_21-05-23.jpg

Wow... How much kill time do you have to put in to collect all those...lol.

Well sometime I could be there for an hour or two and not find anything. But in this case I was there for like 30 min and got the doll the I switch servers and pirates cause chances of two in same place are not likely. Then I got famed cursed blade after like 5 min in that spot I immidieatley switched servers and found another famed cursed blade in like 2 kills. So it's just luck of the mexican.

I am beginning to think that its rep point based... as in you get one good drop for every x amount of rep you get. I know on test my low level character gets some incredible drops (mostly ones he cant use) while on live my level 50 pretty much is just eating sand on it for several hour before getting anything that is useful (which usually is not useful enough or something I already have)

Well sometime I could be there for an hour or two and not find anything. But in this case I was there for like 30 min and got the doll the I switch servers and pirates cause chances of two in same place are not likely. Then I got famed cursed blade after like 5 min in that spot I immidieatley switched servers and found another famed cursed blade in like 2 kills. So it's just luck of the mexican.

Hmm, I only have one pirate, maybe that is my problem. lol:)

I am beginning to think that its rep point based... as in you get one good drop for every x amount of rep you get. I know on test my low level character gets some incredible drops (mostly ones he cant use) while on live my level 50 pretty much is just eating sand on it for several hour before getting anything that is useful (which usually is not useful enough or something I already have)

I think your right Ive taken darkmonk there for hours multiple times and got nothing, but my first time[no joke] taking nightwolf there he immidiately gets two famed cursed blade I'm gonna keep using him and hope I get the legendary thunderspine sword.

Good job making this particular forum post popular be sure to post your own famed cause although we all want to see more of me:p I want to see whats in your inventory.

Wow Will just WOW! We need a little face that shows a * Gasp!
Congrats! That is truly amazing. I wish I had that type of luck!

Lol ty De I haven't gotten a famed in like a week so hopefully that means I'm getting a legendary next.
EDIT (Oct 28, 2010 12:03 AM):
Lol 15 min after I wrote that I got my 19th famed for darkmonk and 24th total. The Blightfang Edge
Famed19.jpg

Lol ty De I haven't gotten a famed in like a week so hopefully that means I'm getting a legendary next.
EDIT (Oct 28, 2010 12:03 AM):
Lol 15 min after I wrote that I got my 19th famed for darkmonk and 24th total. The Blightfang EdgeView attachment 210
Wow... Congrats again!
Omg I am going to start following you around in the game maybe some of your luck will wear off on me.

The reason I get so many famed is whenever I'm on I'm usually on tormenta ravens cove or darkheart wich are all good areas to get famed. Unless I'm using will old bones I'm searching for famed weapons or the fire dragon.

The reason I get so many famed is whenever I'm on I'm usually on tormenta ravens cove or darkheart wich are all good areas to get famed. Unless I'm using will old bones I'm searching for famed weapons or the fire dragon.

I am always at those places too... lol

Maybe I need to go on a search for a four leaf clover I would have better luck at finding one of those then finding famed like you... then, I can have good luck to find the famed :)

How does it go with Ravens Cove. I have only got drop from that place that was worth anything.

Back