Your Famed & Legendary Weapons

yeah i wont lie i spend all of my time at tormenta lol darkhart doesnt drop anything worth me being there and the ghosts at raven cove coughing up 5 gold is a joke also

yeah i wont lie i spend all of my time at tormenta lol darkhart doesnt drop anything worth me being there and the ghosts at raven cove coughing up 5 gold is a joke also

Although Darkhart has been pretty cheap as of late, I can't complain too much because I did receive Lost Sword there, he just needs to be more consistent. I agree Johnny, the 5 gold makes a person think why bother dropping anything.

I have received all of my famed weapons and the lost sword at DH except the doll I finally got at the ghosts. I must admit I have not spent much time in Tormenta. I think I will spend some time there now though. Maybe I will have some luck... Where in Tormenta do you have the best luck Will?

I've gotten 75 percent of my famed from darkheart and in tormenta its a tie between treasure room and the thrall room but I tend to stay there for a long times and not recieve anything. Idk if this will help you, but it seems to work for me. I look at the servers and one just stands out to me and I go there and usually I gegt something good most of the time. Also after you get a famed switch servers chances are you wont get 2 in the same server in the same day although I got my first 2 from darkheart in the same day at the same server back to back.

Igor say Cannon Defense for Famed Items Igor is packing at least six famed cannon rams and four rare cannon rams that Igor keeps all acquired there !!! Igor just starting throwing them away anymore as Igor needs the room for more than just cannon rams.

Well, I did not go to Tormenta I ended up visiting my good friend Dark and once again he was very kind to me. I was there for about 10 min leveling grenades and got this... Yay!!! :D
potco-20101028-201407.jpg

Well, I did not go to Tormenta I ended up visiting my good friend Dark and once again he was very kind to me. I was there for about 10 min leveling grenades and got this... Yay!!! :D
potco-20101028-201407.jpg

OMG de lucky I want something other than a gun doll or sword. You got a dagger nice.

Recently I've picked up 6 rare and three famed cursed blades most of them in the gold room on Tormenta and a couple of them at Ravens Cove. Other than that the pickings have been slim lately on other decent loot. Trying to get a bright red sash and black longsleeved shirt for one of my 50's Before the recent updates good areas for loot drops for me have been at Darkhart, the Catacombs, Outcast, and Neban. I'd only picked up one famed item on Tormenta prior to the updates. And I agree the loot drops on Ravens Cove are pathetic.

lol your starting to catch up how many is that now

I am no where near catching up to you Will!! lol

This will be a total of 15 famed .... I am glad I decided to leave the Mines and visit dear ole DarkHart. I think he is my new best friend :p

I though people were lying when they said you can get a famed in a loot puch, but check this out. Ps this is not from me although I do have this famed someone else got this I just saved the pic and posted it here.
Loot-pouch-relic.jpg

Back