Your favorite 007 - "James Bond" actor

Which actor portraying the character "James Bond - 007" is the best, in your opinion?

• Sean Connery

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • George Lazenby

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Roger Moore

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Timothy Dalton

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Pierce Brosnan

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Daniel Craig

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
S

Shamus The Brute

Here in the US, the movie "Skyfall" has recently been released and the news of the movie premiere has prompted me to ask a question for 007 spy fans here on the forums:

~ Which 007 - "James Bond" actor is your absolute favorite?

*IF ye happen to remain a fan of the series & enjoy many of the films as much as I do, please leave your response in the above suggested poll.

Also, please post "any" links you may like to share concerning the 007 series of films as long as they are appropriate. (There are some pretty cool theme songs out there)! ;) Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I like Pierce Brosnan the best, even though Sean Connery is the best actor among all (in my opinion - but not necessarily on James Bond's movies). Some were too serious, some were too 'playful' in portraying the character. Daniel Craig is alright.

I think I like Pierce Brosnan the best, even though Sean Connery is the best actor among all (in my opinion - but not necessarily on James Bond's movies). Some were too serious, some were too 'playful' in portraying the character. Daniel Craig is alright.

Jade can you remember what you favorite films. Was or not?

I just watched Skyfall this afternoon. Daniel Craig was very good in it as well as the other two he stars in. I gotta give my favorite to Sean Connery just because he was the first and more humorous. As for Craig, I like the darker look to James Bond. It makes for a great action movie. I enjoy the others too.

Ugh. I knew that I would have to "officially" post my answer, lol. :facepalm:

*To be honest, I am partial to Pierce Brosnan. I became a fan of him a very long time ago. Pierce used to be the main actor on a detective television show called, "Remington Steele." I loved that show and Pierce' acting style (both on that show and within his many 'Bond' films) I appreciated as a viewer.

However (as Blade1 had mentioned), the darker side of Bond via the most recent films starring actor, Daniel Craig, is highly entertaining as well. :excited:

I got another good one :D

I saw this on a sing down the road from were i live.
Diamonds Are Forever. ONE more. :facepalm:

Daniel Craig has this coldness/darkness to him: "I don't really care how you die.."
And Pierce has this suaveness to him: "I'll kill you with style..."

Also, does anyone else think that this was made for a James Bond Movie? (And Yes, I know that Feeling Good was made way before this.)

Ever seen Bond attacked by a HAT/thrown around on the floor like a hockey puck? :confused: The video below has it's own "electrifying" ending, lol.

Cleaned up this thread a little bit and implemented "spoiler" tabs for those videos which were presented (with the exception of the thread's initial video [in order to counter the apparent 'lag']).

Mission shaken (but not stirred)? :confused:

:blowup::bang::banana split: (a parody)

RIP, Roger Moore. :sad1: His life and work spoke for itself. Such a sad loss (all because of cancer).

:martini:

Back