Your favorite movie?

Unpopular opinion time!
  1. StarWars: Revenge of the Sith
  2. It's 90% memes
  3. Christopher Lee
  4. Emperor Palpatine vs Mace Windu
  5. Sci-Fi/Action
  6. 7 (Hayden Christensen is a crappy actor so thats -1)
"Kill him, Anakin! Kill him now! DO IT!"
:vader:

1. Captain America- Civil War
  2. Excellent plot and soundtrack
  3. Sebastian Stan (Winter Soldier/ Bucky)
  4. All of it really but if I really had to choose I would choose the tunnel chase scene
  5. Marvel superhero action movie
  6. I would give it a 10/10 but since the first time I saw the movie it left a huge impact on me because it was in 3D I would give it an infinity. Honestly, no movie I watched or ever will can match this one

1. Captain America- Civil War
  2. Excellent plot and soundtrack
  3. Sebastian Stan (Winter Soldier/ Bucky)
  4. All of it really but if I really had to choose I would choose the tunnel chase scene
  5. Marvel superhero action movie
  6. I would give it a 10/10 but since the first time I saw the movie it left a huge impact on me because it was in 3D I would give it an infinity. Honestly, no movie I watched or ever will can match this one
Infinity out of what?

1. What is the name of your favorite movie? ~ Uncle Buck
  2. Why is it your favorite movie? ~ just feel good comedy movie that I can watch with my family
  3. Favorite actor/actress or character ( If you don't know their name ) in that movie? ~ John Candy (Uncle Buck) rip
  4. What is your favorite scene? ~ "Would You Like to See My Hatchet?"
  5. What type of movie would you say it was? ~ Comedy for sure
  6. What would you rate the movie on a scale 1 to 10? 9.1

1. John Wick
  2. Run and gun - Awesome characters and storyline
  3. Keanu Reeves
  4. It's a series of them, it's when Wick is getting the bulletproof suit, weapons, and blueprints.
  5. Action.
  6. 10.

• What is the name of your favorite movie?
  • Why is it your favorite movie?
  • Favorite actor/actress or character ( If you don't know their name ) in that movie?
  • What is your favorite scene?
  • What type of movie would you say it was?
  • What would you rate the movie on a scale 1 to 10?
1. Lord of the Rings The Return of the King
2. It's an epic and inspirational finale to an amazing series based on the books
3. My favorite character in the movie was Samwise Gamgee (the actor was Sean Astin)
4. Too hard
5. Action/Adventure/Inspirational
6. 11

1. Wonder Woman
2. It made me cry every time I saw it in theaters- (tears of joy). WW is my favorite fictional character, too, so that probably helped
3. Diana Prince/Gal Gadot and Steve Trevor/Chris Pine
4. No Man's Land
5. Comic book movie with real heart
6. Infinity of 10

1. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
2. Such a great use of rocks.
2117b4970b1dcc49c1c8c6dc804651f2.png

3. Rock 1/Rock 2
4. The Santiago Scene
5. It was a good movie.
6. I'd give it a perfect 5/7.

At World's End would have been my favorite movie, but the rocks weren't actually rocks, unfortunately.
KindlyDisguisedHypsilophodon-small.gif

There are many movies that I have very much enjoyed, but one that stands out to me is probably

1. Interstellar
  2. It's attention to detail and it's attempt to be as realistic as possible with such crazy concept was great. Oh and I just love anything to do with space in general.
  3. I'd probably give it to Matthew McConaughey
  4. That meme scene when they had to spin at the same speed as the station in order to dock, all while the music was blasting
  5. It would be a very good and intelligent science fiction movie
  6. A solit 9/10 for me

"One flew over the cuckoo's nest"

It's my favorite because it outlines the corruption in certain organizations and the battle against it.

Randle Patrick Murphy (Jack Nicholson) is my favorite because of my favorite scene :)

Favorite scene, when Murphy climb on top of cheif who's like 7'2" climbs over the barbed wire and steals the institution bus with all the patients on it.

Definitely drama, definitely a ten my brother.

Back