Your favorite ship?

• Sloops (tell which size in comments)

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • Galleons (tell which one in comments)

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • Frigates (tell which one in comments)

Votes: 38 63.3%

• Total voters
I like everything the way I want it, so choosing a ship in POTCO was not something that would take 2-3 minutes. I would spend hours on end choosing what ship, what upgrades, what color etc.

My specifications for choosing a ship were:

• It had to have firepower-If a ship didn't have firepower, like a Light Sloop, I would consider it useless. Frigates were good in this sense because they had those forward cannons that gave you a massive advantage in SvS
  • It had to be fast-I needed something that could plunder fast, move fast so that I could surprise the enemy by just circling them and shooting. This worked extremely well in SvS
  • It had to have storage capacity-I never ever ever hit Level 50, so I was constantly plundering. I actually got some super cool stuff because of this space
Obviously, the ships that I chose were the War Frigate, War Sloop and the war Galleon. My favorite was the War Frigate due to its average speed and immense firepower. I boarded the Queen Anne's Revenge 6 times because of the War Frigate.

Now to the uses. The War Galleon was used to get loot, to help other players and myself become rich, and this was good because it had good armor and the largest storage capacity. The War Frigate was used occasionally in SvS, but mainly to challenge Flagships such as the Queen Anne's Revenge and the Tally Ho. I mainly used the War Sloop in SvS due to the speed.

But my favorite was the War Frigate, as it also looked mediocre.

The Brig class, although beautiful, was a bit expensive. My friend had a War Brig and I destroyed it with some Light Frigate because of the amount of firepower on our ship (Another thing that attributes to us winning is that we all had Unlimited Access, and they didn't)

Back