Your highest wave in Cannon Defense( and your loot in CD)

Co
I don't think that's edited - me being a graphics designer, I can usually pick out straight away if something is edited or not. This does look legit. There are no crop-lines, misalignment, or choppy cutting as seen on amateur editing work.
Cool thats what i want to be :D

Not my photo, not sure if it's edited or not:View attachment 37977
It's not edited... if it was it would be easy to tell...
screenshot_2012-08-10_15-43-21.jpg
It's not edited... if it was it would be easy to tell...
screenshot_2012-08-10_15-43-21.jpg
i would have went higher but had to log and i heard that they got all the way to wave 138...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that's edited - me being a graphics designer, I can usually pick out straight away if something is edited or not. This does look legit. There are no crop-lines, misalignment, or choppy cutting as seen on amateur editing work.

Is it possible, somebody only played for 73 minutes and got to wave 221? BIG question there. Or is there any 'cheat' or glitch that I don't know of? And I can promise you, I could crop that top-right logo and plug it into any report and you all wouldn't know the difference. ;)

Is it possible, somebody only played for 73 minutes and got to wave 221? BIG question there. Or is there any 'cheat' or glitch that I don't know of? And I can promise you, I could crop that top-right logo and plug it into any report and you all wouldn't know the difference. ;)
Probably all of them disconnected at least once - that resets the time spent in the game.

Probably all of them disconnected at least once - that resets the time spent in the game.

Never played CD that long, so I didn't know that. So, when everybody got disconnected, when they logged back in, everybody would still be on the same crew like it was with ship and land crew, and just continued on and picked up where they left off?

Never played CD that long, so I didn't know that. So, when everybody got disconnected, when they logged back in, everybody would still be on the same crew like it was with ship and land crew, and just continued on and picked up where they left off?
As long as there is somebody still in the game, everyone else is free to return. If everyone disconnects, the game resets.

I have been up to Wave 134 now and that was about a month ago. I have NOT played CD since. I had my fill of that game that day.

And the thing is, I was only after cajun ram for Salem (didn't get either) and was helping a friend (which ended up being 3 friends) get the coveted rev ram. All of them got the rev ram, lol. Salem still needs the Cajun. But I got haunted ram and rev ram (already had both) at least 4 times each.

Back