Your highest wave in Cannon Defense( and your loot in CD)

Finally, I got Rev :D
screenshot_2012-10-21_09-56-40.jpg
screenshot_2012-10-21_12-57-48.jpg
screenshot_2012-10-21_13-23-49.jpg
screenshot_2012-10-21_13-50-24.jpg

183, dont have the screen still. Too many revs and steels to count. (crashed and lost)Edited. I do 3 times all thos ppl together during that. And the stats are pretty low for that time, well as gold.

Last edited by a moderator:
183, dont have the screen still. Too many revs and steels to count. (crashed and lost)Edited. I do 3 times all thos ppl together during that. And the stats are pretty low for that time, well as gold.
what u talking about?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not my photo, not sure if it's edited or not:View attachment 37977

That was page 2/2, it shows all the gold you earned total, I played to about wave 90 and got 10,000 gold total, your telling me he played for 73 minutes and only got 319 gold total?( The ammount each wave goes up as you get into the higher waves, while very little gold in the lower waves) And he has explosives in his 'loadout' do those even do anything? His accuracy was also pretty off for those 73 minutes, which probably started around wave 150+,where there will be giant lines of warships!(Said by a guildmember who lost at wave 153) a bit unlikely!
AND!!! only 688 shots that hit in 73 minutes? thats about 10 hits a minute!!!! He was probably really at wave 21
(And having alot of trouble hitting those light sloops!)

That was page 2/2, it shows all the gold you earned total, I played to about wave 90 and got 10,000 gold total, your telling me he played for 73 minutes and only got 319 gold total?( The ammount each wave goes up as you get into the higher waves, while very little gold in the lower waves) And he has explosives in his 'loadout' do those even do anything? His accuracy was also pretty off for those 73 minutes, which probably started around wave 150+,where there will be giant lines of warships!(Said by a guildmember who lost at wave 153) a bit unlikely!
AND!!! only 688 shots that hit in 73 minutes? thats about 10 hits a minute!!!! He was probably really at wave 21
(And having alot of trouble hitting those light sloops!)
Yeah I see what you're saying.... might be real probably not XD

lol this may be against the topic....just made it to wave 90... no rev :mad: no pick sry was very disappointed and two of the other pirates got they're revs and poof they were gone :mad: i need a break...:cursing:

Yep probably safe to say it was legit. The delay was so bad toward the end that we were basically helpless as they hauled the gold away.

came in at wave 59 from a guildmate who was leaving then got phantom ram from loot and then everyone left 5 waves laters and at the end got the haunted ram didnt screen shot either to excited if yall want ill take a pic of my inventory tho

Highest wave.. 291
I crashed 9 times... glad i had a full crew with me
Loot... Makeshift ram x3 Rev x 4 steel x2 wool x1 phantom x1 and Cajun x3 searing x1 Haunted x3

No screenshot sorry =l

Back