Votes: 7 11.7%
  • 15mb/s

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • 30mb/s

Votes: 29 48.3%

• Total voters

Bart Gunshot

Site Founder
Recently I have been getting terrible internet speeds, so I thought it was appropriate for others to post theirs! Post your internet speed and your ISP/projected speed if you know it

To post your internet speed, follow these steps.
  1. Go to http://www.speedtest.net/
  2. Select "Begin Test"
  3. Wait for it to finish.
  4. Select "Share This Result"
  5. Click the "Image Tab"
  6. Copy the link
  7. Insert the image to a forum post by clicking the "image" icon in the toolbar.

3503447932.png

:mad: Suppose to get 30mb/s. :rolleyes:

Messed up on the poll. :facepalm:

Hehe - LOVING the "PING"...!

3504367396.png

@Bart Gunshot your best bet would be if you contacted your ISP (Internet Service Provider) right away. They will provide very important information which might guide you through the solution, that you are seeking.

Some of the settings in your router might be corrupted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't get what's the difference between mine and yours @Reyes De Luz . Apart from the number, my webpages load in like less than a sec, so what's the difference with the MBs?

Hehe - LOVING the "PING"...!

3504367396.png

@Bart Gunshot your best bet would be if you contacted your ISP (Internet Service Provider) right away. They will provide very important information which might guide you through the solution, that you are seeking.

Some of the settings in your router might be corrupted.

I've always thought you lived in Athens :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Then why did the test showed Thessaloniki?
Because the results provided wrong information when it comes to the location of the server. The server is located where Technical Chamber of Greece is. In other words, in Athens.

Just think about it...IF the server was in Thessaloniki, the ping would be much higher as it is certainly range-based. :p

111 MB/s? That is impressive! I would love to see how your connection responds to multi-downloading. Here in Greece, our Internet Service Providers are not as developed as those in USA.

:confused:

Back