Screenshots Your last good find on POTCO

Bort Greasegorb

Pirate Lord
I decided to put this here since the POTCO loot thread doesn't get as much traffic, but if it means much, I'm okay with it moving to there. This thread is for what the RNG sent you off with in the original Pirates of the Caribbean Online as a final farewell to the lovable but infuriating loot system. Personally, mine was more or less a kick out the door:
screenshot_2013-09-15_10-18-04.jpg

Brights aside, my last famed (on my own account) was a repeat Dread Spike. While this may not seem like much, it was the first famed cursed I ever got, while me and a new friend were talking about how we never get famed cursed blades. He also got Doom Rattler right after. It was a great moment:
screenshot_2013-09-15_08-10-44.jpg

Makes me wonder how I'll tie my loose ends with TLOPO ends in the hopefully far future. What were your final acquisitions before the game ended?

My last best find before Potco closed. I felt bad because I had just ported in, landed and robbed the loot on first kill.. after they were looting hours, lol :p (loving the CAPS we all would use when we got something good, missed those days)
doom rattler.png

I have no screenshots, but my last great find was the Lost Sword of El Patron from a loot pouch which my brother deleted. ):. I got famed weapons after that, but they were generally quite bad.

I decided to put this here since the POTCO loot thread doesn't get as much traffic, but if it means much, I'm okay with it moving to there. This thread is for what the RNG sent you off with in the original Pirates of the Caribbean Online as a final farewell to the lovable but infuriating loot system. Personally, mine was more or less a kick out the door:
View attachment 80753
Brights aside, my last famed (on my own account) was a repeat Dread Spike. While this may not seem like much, it was the first famed cursed I ever got, while me and a new friend were talking about how we never get famed cursed blades. He also got Doom Rattler right after. It was a great moment:
View attachment 80754
Makes me wonder how I'll tie my loose ends with TLOPO ends in the hopefully far future. What were your final acquisitions before the game ended?

How are you playing tploto i thought it was down

I'm pretty sure I got Barracuda the night before closing. I know I got it, just not sure on the time. I was super excited.. can't wait to loot for cursed blades again.

View attachment 80753
View attachment 80754
Lol thop

Friendship.

But seriously, I forget what it was, I didn't get anything really decent from any of my looting in my last year or so, I got like 3 famed, I forget if that is good or not but meh.

I have no screenshots, but my last great find was the Lost Sword of El Patron from a loot pouch which my brother deleted. ):. I got famed weapons after that, but they were generally quite bad.

You can't get a Legendary from a pouch lol...

Back