your last guild

For me:
Dark Regiment, a rather new, and comfortable home for a few of my pirates.
Emerald Abyss, A guild that did not do as well as once wanted, a friend of mine started.
Dark Archive, an old home with plenty of memories, both good and bad.
Twisted Kingdom, once a great, active guild that me and my friend are trying to build up in memory of the old Guildmaster.

I remember joining Thirsty Souls several years ago, had I never ran into Tormenta I would have never met them. The videos that our guild master created was the pinnacle as we all participated in them. We did role plays and did them with other guilds and it was a blast. I hope this isn't the end for us as we came so far, we would like to look at it as a new chapter.

I assume that the servers used for the game will be erased and used for other purposes, so if you want to remember those you had good times with I suggest you screen them or write them down. My best memories were the time I spent in The Baratarians ( later changed to Da Baratarians), Spanish Muerta, Black Bart's Krewe, McRaging, and of course my home guild Dark Archive, which I started with Jason Firewalker on August 25, 2009.

I LOVE YOU MY FAMILY!!

DAscreen_zps311fd325.png

Four guilds have really stood out for me, even though I've been in many.

Spania - The first guild I really remember being in, I was in this guild for the bulk of my "old potco" days.

El Looters - The one i joined after Spania, used to be a pretty great guild, always on leaderboards, but it has really dies down over the years.

Dark Archive - Ahh... good ole' DA. This was probably the most hospitable guild I've been in and I really enjoyed it, however there was a point where I decided it became WAY too mainstream and I decided to depart from it.

Emerald Regiment - The guild I'm currently in the the guild I plan to be in until Pirates closes down. A guild for looting with great members quick for a joke, ER is probably the guild I've felt most at home in.

There are things I love about each and every one of these guilds, and all I can say is <3 you guys.

Masters & Skulls​
The second guild I could finally call home, and settle into after jumping through many, many guilds.​
While I may not have been around as much as I'd like to have been it was still a great experience and I plan to make the most of it before its all said and done. I'd like to thank all my current and past guild mates, for making the game one of the best experiences in my MMO career...​
:pirate ship:

Looks like I'll make a second post to tell the story of my guilds career. :p

Dark Warlordz- First real guild I've ever been too... ( I had always been a lonely Wolf )... it taught me many things, and every time I helped to found a guild, or helped in the managing of one, I tried to put into practice all which I had learnt here. Plus, there I met some of the finest people I've ever met.

* Several intermediate guilds- Not useful to recall and remember each one of them

Front Lines - Golden Agents - other salvages lol - I N F I N I T Y - Legendary Blade : I helped and participated in building these guilds, they were my first actual family. We had fights with other guilds ( which led my gm to get term more than once and the guild to utterly fall into oblivion --- ). I learned a lot and made/lost many friends here... I shall never forget them.

*More intermediate unknown guilds: again useless to recall and remember them. Not to say irrelevant, just not that important.

Spartan Savvy Jrs - [ Savvy Imperium (Spartans, Savvys Academy, Masters And Skulls ) ] - Moon Hawk - Masters And Skulls ( I was in M&S at the same time I was in Moon Hawk.. acting as a diplomat and other stuff :p .... ) : This "Empire" became my home while I was homeless and course-less. They welcomed me with a warm hug, and I made it my home ever since. Helping, Tping, hacking, jumping, sailing, being a diplomat :p.. even spying and other junky stuff :p
I learned a lot of other things here too. I learned from my friends and companions. Good things and bad things. Nice memories and bad ones. But that's life :p
I've met and had the privilege of serving and helping the Best and finest GMs I've ever seen, and still have the privilege of serving under the BEST. This will be my family no matter what happens, or how many times I leave ( since I would always return ). A special thank to all the actual & past members of this magnificent guild for making it the wonderful guild it is.
Another thank to my girl Kelly and another one to Pie. You both are great friends and the best I've had.

----
I'd also like to apologize in the quality of guild-consiliaribus matter, to anyone I've ever offended and injured in the fulfilling of my duties in whatever guild I've been at as an enforcer/ senior officer / high-staff member/whatever.
Also another apologize to anyone from other guild's and guild-masters whom I could have also offended or disturbed during my game-play due to guild-drama related issues or situations. :)

:flag: Hail our most awesome guilds, and HAIL the friends around the game that make them a nice and a wonderful place to be.

`[ also sorry for writing sooo long..... ]

Dark Archive... My first guild ever was S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S. until the GM got stolen and everything went corrupt. I then later found about DA from a friend. I joined ever since it has been quite the ride... I mean I never would expect things to be this fast. I've been in DA for a whole year and shall stay in it until POTCO farts on themselves which was today..

Lords of Agony - My first guild. Was very fun and active.
Partners N Crime - A lot of great times in that guild. Have been in there since late 2010, sadly it has fallen apart.
Shadow Sorcerors - A guild I sort of grew up in. Did a lot of fun things with them, unfortunately they fell apart too.
Emerald Ravens - My favorite guild of all time. Met a lot of people I'm currently good friends with and was saddened when it crashed. My best times were spent there.
Second To None - My final home. Great people in that guild and I'm glad to have been an Officer under Star and Thanatos, because they're both awesome people. Would have liked to stay there longer.

Back