your last guild

Da Clones- an anonymous friend's guild.Inferno- You know what it is!Infernal Legends- a thriving and growing guild that was really popular in the game's last stand. I wouldn't have my last POTCO days any other way but with my guild...

Last edited:
I'm going to end Sept. 19th being guildless. Why? I started out guildless, and I will end guildless. I will also be wearing my original starter clothes at the end of the game. I will be sailing on my War Brig and sail into the uncharted waters, and then it ends..

Believe it or not, my Carlene was never in a guild until just the other day lol. My first pirate has been in Emerald Sea Gang since day one of the game, and she will be in it until the last day.:sad1:

Masters and Skulls!
I'm going down with ship, until the rum is gone. :rumgone: (as a wise friend said)
It's been a pleasure to have been GM of some of the finest Pirates in the Caribbean.
Love you guys muchly, the best and loyal guildmates and friends.
It's been an awesome journey.
Hoping we continue to keep in contact here, and start other new adventures together. :cheers:

I'm going to stay in Partners N Crime. The guild has given me so many good memories and enabled me to meet so many new friends. POTCO is closing, but that doesn't matter to us. What matters is that...

WE'RE PARTNERS 'TIL DEATH!
Assuming Mini me is still in there... PARTNERS 'TIL DEATH!

Also I was part of the Regiment :)

And Mcraging.

We stand strong for those that can't.

LONG LIVE PIRATES!

I've never really been in a stable guild, I'm considering making my own guild and get only my closest of friends to join it, and really I want to show that I'm a brony so the guild name would reflect on that some, I can only hope that they will approve the name in time.

Emerald Regiment was the last guild I was officially in, I think I also had a pirate in Darbodaen Fury, and DA at the time.

Back