1. Hey, Guest. Have a thread in the POTCO Guilds section that you'd like moved to the TLOPO Guilds section? Report it and the moderation team will move it over!

your last guild

Discussion in 'POTCO Guilds' started by Bartholomew Bladespinner, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Bart Gunshot

Site Founder

El Looters was the last guild I was in. However I was guildless for about 3-5 months until the time when the game ended. El looters was my home while the old GM and other awesome people and officers were still active and in place: Goodfella (old GM), Jim Cannonshot (old Officer), Katiez (amazing person), and others.

2. Sparky Wonderwolf

Site Founder

I regret not being in the guild I felt most loyal to as I watched the game collapse. As anarchy ruled at one point during the end and felt as if we were on the Titanic where it was every man for himself. I believe if memory serves me right that I was in Co. Black Guard, an EITC Role Play guild.

3. Big Kab

Big Kab Pirate Master

Well I finished out POTCO as GM of this little guild called Emerald Regiment :p they were pretty great Pirates_Online 2013-09-08 21-49-10-86.jpg

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
    Kris likes this.
  4. Sam Mc Ginty

Sam Mc Ginty Swashbuckler

Fury Riders, we were a small guild but i still have contact with most of the members. Half a dozen of us were actively playing Alpha and we're hoping to restart the guild. That will have to wait until Beta probably.
    Thanks to the developers for all you guys have done to bring the game back, I'm looking forward to bigger and better things in Beta.
    Sam Mc Ginty, GM of Fury Riders

5. Kris

TLOPO Staff

Dark Archive and Black Bart's Krewe

6. katnypp

katnypp Forums Tattletale

Dragonfire Lords..... very very very small guild

7. MekanX

MekanX Dockworker

Oh man, I had a history with guilds. I belive I N F E R N O was my first guild because I was friends with the leader. I think after that I was in Spania for a while and they were really nice. I joined I N F E R N O again and I remember tortuga raids being hilarious. I got kicked after for trolling leaders then joined Spania again. Fun times those were.

8. DR1F73R

Founder

The Guardians, since the very start :)

9. Jack Cannonskull

Jack Cannonskull Notorious Pirate

When the Pirates of the Caribbean online closed I was in Dark Archive. I have made way back there in TLOPO as you can see from my signature.

10. PrivateRiley

PrivateRiley Pirate Lord

Hefe's Angels was the last guild I was in. They were a good bunch to the end.