your last guild

El Looters was the last guild I was in. However I was guildless for about 3-5 months until the time when the game ended. El looters was my home while the old GM and other awesome people and officers were still active and in place: Goodfella (old GM), Jim Cannonshot (old Officer), Katiez (amazing person), and others.

I regret not being in the guild I felt most loyal to as I watched the game collapse. As anarchy ruled at one point during the end and felt as if we were on the Titanic where it was every man for himself. I believe if memory serves me right that I was in Co. Black Guard, an EITC Role Play guild.

Well I finished out POTCO as GM of this little guild called Emerald Regiment :p they were pretty great
Pirates_Online 2013-09-08 21-49-10-86.jpg

Last edited:
Fury Riders, we were a small guild but i still have contact with most of the members. Half a dozen of us were actively playing Alpha and we're hoping to restart the guild. That will have to wait until Beta probably.
Thanks to the developers for all you guys have done to bring the game back, I'm looking forward to bigger and better things in Beta.
Sam Mc Ginty, GM of Fury Riders

Oh man, I had a history with guilds. I belive I N F E R N O was my first guild because I was friends with the leader. I think after that I was in Spania for a while and they were really nice. I joined I N F E R N O again and I remember tortuga raids being hilarious. I got kicked after for trolling leaders then joined Spania again. Fun times those were.

When the Pirates of the Caribbean online closed I was in Dark Archive. I have made way back there in TLOPO as you can see from my signature.

Back