Your Minecraft Skin

Sparky Wonderwolf

Site Founder
What's it look like? Why do you use it ? Does it have a story? Is it custom?
tmp_10313-allysonundead_3D(2)-929194203.png
Mine is a ghostly gal in a wonderful deathly toga with an amulet around her neck and a band around her head. She rules the undead on potcomc and is known to disappear. =3

Enderman/Wither Skelly mutation wearing a suit. Not much else to it, besides that the suit is a 3D layer and there is a layer under it. If you wanna see meet me in game sometime maybe. Oh and I made most of it. Mainly edits to pre-existing skins. But for instance the layer under the 3D layer is entirely made by me.
image.jpg

I wanted something different, everyone has a human skin. Most if not all of them look the same or similar. I like the look of Endermen and Wither Skeletons. And one mob from each of the special dimensions. So I combined them together. The skin used to be a naked Enderman/Wither Skelly. :confused:

Later I decided to add the suit, I changed the tie to the blue color. I like that blue color, I always use it nearly everywhere. So I used it as a tie. Just recently I made the suit a 3D layer.

Last edited:
Enderman/Wither Skelly mutation wearing a suit. Not much else to it, besides that the suit is a 3D layer and there is a layer under it. If you wanna see meet me in game sometime maybe. Oh and I made most of it. Mainly edits to pre-existing skins. But for instance the layer under the 3D layer is entirely made by me.

I wanted something different, everyone has a human skin. Most if not all of them look the same or similar. I like the look of Endermen and Wither Skeletons. And one mob from each of the special dimensions. So I combined them together. The skin used to be a naked Enderman/Wither Skelly. :confused:

Later I decided to add the suit, I changed the tie to the blue color. I like that blue color, I always use it nearly everywhere. So I used it as a tie. Just recently I made the suit a 3D layer.
Once I found skin editors and how easy it is for me I made most of my own skins too. I hated how they all look the same and had to distinguish myself in some way if I was human. :3 This one I stole the head and hair from another skin I used that wasn't my own and recoloured it to my specifications hehe

Thread was dead but brought back to life so I guess I'll just contribute to it so the user isn't entirely singled out <3
3d.php

Not a custom this time around but my previous ones have been. Found this on PMC, not sure who made it anymore. I like it, it suits me.

My current minecraft skin is a Black Cat Wearing 3d Glass in a Suit :D

Look up for CaptainAlexei
I made it myself and yeah I wanted it to look just like me so thats about it xD

While it's not the skin I primarily use, my brother and I made a Minecraft skin of one of my alternate pirates, Borf Snortcob, back in 2014 so he could live on!
Borf Snortcob (MC).png
Borf Snortcob.jpg

soundwave-8800260.png
This is the one that I like to use. I liked music so I couldn't really think of anything else to use, so I thought of a equalizer sound wave.

My skin is actually of Avatar Roku from the last airbender. When I was younger and bought minecraft I was obsessed with the series. So at that time I tried to build a whole fire village and therefore placed avatar Roku as my skin so as to blend in with the theme. Nowadays its a custom one made by me which I don't have on my pc at the moment.

I use the Medieval Knight skin, I specialize in castle building and redstone work, so a Knight seemed fitting. Plus I've always loved knight armor.

unnamed_5470261_minecraft_skin-5470261.jpg

Back