Your "Old Potco" Items

Is this the old Shamrock tattoo you were talking about? I still have it :D
screenshot_2011-09-17_10-10-51.jpg

Full Chest Tattoo..... (I don't look happy to be in this picture LOL)
screenshot_2011-09-17_10-11-44.jpg

And an old weapon that isn't really "rare" but still old -ish
screenshot_2011-09-17_10-13-42.jpg

Nah, this is the old shamrock tattoo. Plus I forgot to mention this old skull tattoo and celtic knot. All have been discontinued.
DaggerandSkull.jpg
StPaticksDay.jpg
CelticKnot.jpg

One of my friends in game has the skull still.

Just remembered this. I have a screenshot of Edward Edgemenace. He's wearing bright blue circus breeches.
Before looting was implemented, long before bosses even, you were able to find clothing in the MOST RAREST cases of defeating an enemy. I once had gotten a bright blue tank from a gypsy, but sold it since I thought it wasn't of any value. Edward here got the pants the same way I got the shirt.
edwardedgemenace.jpg

Just remembered this. I have a screenshot of Edward Edgemenace. He's wearing bright blue circus breeches.
Before looting was implemented, long before bosses even, you were able to find clothing in the MOST RAREST cases of defeating an enemy. I once had gotten a bright blue tank from a gypsy, but sold it since I thought it wasn't of any value. Edward here got the pants the same way I got the shirt.
View attachment 15482
so it would be like finding a famed or legendary nowadays?

If any of you have been playing before the looting update and all that, you know that you used to be able to color a lot more of the clothing items using the color wheel. Even get a different colored long coat or hat!!

"Old Potco" Clothing consists of:

Items no longer available.
Rare Tattoos. (such as the full chest tattoos, old shamrock tattoo)
Clothing that CANNOT be colored anymore.
Rare starter items; such as a Dark Blue Dingy Long Coat.
Old bandanas; Loyalty Bandana, Crossbones Bandana.

This is what I have:

Dark Green Rough Tricorne - My starter item from 2008. Considered very rare.

View attachment 14468

Dealer Shirt - Mysteriously removed from the tailor. Now considered rare.
View attachment 14469

Red Embellished Vest - Sort of common, many have hung onto these. Color wheel option was removed.
View attachment 14470

Grey Swab the Deck Trousers - Same as what happened with Embellished vest.
View attachment 14471

Now for tattoos:

These tattoos were designed to work on the older body types. Nowadays, they have smaller versions since they changed the body types. These are also considered very rare.
View attachment 14472
View attachment 14473

Share your old potco items!! Let's take a trip down memory lane :D
just got rough tricorne from south idol
Picture14.png

I sold all my old garb, I still have the dark black pants, sash, and some other, I wish I had some of them, but the past is the past

Back