Your "Old Potco" Items

Old coat, vest.
oldclothes.png

does anyone know WHY they got rid of the color wheel for some clothes? was it cuz they wanted the NPCs to look better than us? lol
They did, wait for it... *Rubs finger together* because they wanted MONEY! They knew if we couldn't purchase any type of clothing we'd want, we'd go to extreme lengths to get them.

screenshot_2011-12-01_20-41-29.jpgok i tp to a friend of mine and these guys also had these red pants do u think there rare like those green and blue ones that the other pirates found.I also saw a guy name john foulroberts i click the name cuz i did not know if it actual said foulroberts.
screenshot_2011-12-01_20-41-29.jpg
a

Danng it... wish I didnt get mat terminated.. I hate a bunch of old stuff... a dark black tricorn hat, dealer shirt, old embelished vest, old starter coat... old body type... i remember when i joined in '08.. ahh good times.. this is a reason i quit potco... all the good stuff went away. btw the pants you guys are talking about of edawards, those are very rare, hes the only person i have ever seen with them. Ed is truly a lucky pirate if I must say lol.

okay, I will screen everything I got old tomorrow, be prepared for spam :) in a moderate fashion ;)

Back