Your "Old Potco" Items

Ladies love a Monk in lavender. :cool: "I'm talking to you Girl holding the Dr. Pepper in her hand"They have eyebrows now... lol :p
Skull_N%27_Bones.PNG
DCE.png

Hat, Shirt, Coat, Pants, and I believe his sash was dc.... Not 100%

OH! Can't forget the DC hammer :p
DB_DC_Boss.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ladies love a Monk in lavender. :cool: "I'm talking to you Girl holding the Dr. Pepper in her hand"They have eyebrows now... lol :p
Skull_N%27_Bones.PNG
DCE.png

Hat, Shirt, Coat, Pants, and I believe his sash was dc.... Not 100%

OH! Can't forget the DC hammer :p
DB_DC_Boss.png
Really missing POTCO,hope another remake comes out soon. also nice pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really missing POTCO,hope another remake comes out soon. also nice pictures.
That was my programming pictures of my work. - However, I no longer work for Pirates Online Rewritten or any POTCO re-make for that matter.

Not to shoot down hopes but POTCO will never be the same, what made the game great was THIS community. - Anything else can be outshined in other games.

That was my programming pictures of my work. - However, I no longer work for Pirates Online Rewritten or any POTCO re-make for that matter.

Not to shoot down hopes but POTCO will never be the same, what made the game great was THIS community. - Anything else can be outshined in other games.
i know you dont. And, you are right, another remake will be missing the hearts of the game such as some old friends.But, atleast we have new ones to make.

Reviving this thread bc I found something cool to post:D

I was looking at my old POTCO screens, and found 2 pirates who had some cool stuff (neither of them were mine unfortunately).

First guy has bring yellow Potato Sack Trousers, and the second guy has some sort of discontinued lower-arm tattoo.

bright yellow old pants.jpg

old low arm tattoos.jpg

Back