Your "Old Potco" Items

If any of you have been playing before the looting update and all that, you know that you used to be able to color a lot more of the clothing items using the color wheel. Even get a different colored long coat or hat!!

"Old Potco" Clothing consists of:

Items no longer available.
Rare Tattoos. (such as the full chest tattoos, old shamrock tattoo)
Clothing that CANNOT be colored anymore.
Rare starter items; such as a Dark Blue Dingy Long Coat.
Old bandanas; Loyalty Bandana, Crossbones Bandana.

This is what I have:

Dark Green Rough Tricorne - My starter item from 2008. Considered very rare.

roughtricornegreen.png

Dealer Shirt - Mysteriously removed from the tailor. Now considered rare.
dealershirtt.png

Red Embellished Vest - Sort of common, many have hung onto these. Color wheel option was removed.
redembellished.png

Grey Swab the Deck Trousers - Same as what happened with Embellished vest.
swabthedecktrousers.png

Now for tattoos:

These tattoos were designed to work on the older body types. Nowadays, they have smaller versions since they changed the body types. These are also considered very rare.
fullchest1.png

fullchest2.png

Share your old potco items!! Let's take a trip down memory lane :D

i may have to look but i think Shadow still has that yakuza tattoo LOL had the dealer shirt on Sawyer and i may or may not have had that tricorne now that i think about it... Jason and shadow still also have the bandanas

does anyone know WHY they got rid of the color wheel for some clothes? was it cuz they wanted the NPCs to look better than us? lol
no its cuz they "wanted to make the game beter" But they probaby took it out becaue of three reasons
1: they wanted to cut down on how much graphics there using or whatever that is you get the point -_-
2: Possibly ppl were making clothes the same color ask their skin so they wanted it to be more apporate
3: they wanted to have a chanlange of getting these things if so they ruined it by discontiuing items

no its cuz they "wanted to make the game beter" But they probaby took it out becaue of three reasons
1: they wanted to cut down on how much graphics there using or whatever that is you get the point -_-
2: Possibly ppl were making clothes the same color ask their skin so they wanted it to be more apporate
3: they wanted to have a chanlange of getting these things if so they ruined it by discontiuing items
xD number 2..... rofl

Back