Your Old Potco Pics

this one is well over a year old and before i joined spania.

screenshot_2010-01-19_06-47-41.jpg

as you can see i was a bit more dashing back then.:flag:

Posting these screenshots here on behalf of Mark Scurvyfox's request... I've also opened the thread back up and stickied it so everyone can easily find their way here and take a trip through memory lane.

View attachment 61606 View attachment 61607 View attachment 61608 View attachment 61609 View attachment 61610 View attachment 61611 View attachment 61612 View attachment 61613 View attachment 61614 View attachment 61615
Those pics really do bring back some fond memories from back in the day when we hung out on POTCO. Good times, good times.

PotCO_Old_Screenshot.png PotCO_Old_Screenshot_2.PNG PotCO_Old_Screenshot_3.PNG PotCO_Old_Screenshot_4.PNG PotCO_Old_Screenshot_5.PNG PotCO_Old_Screenshot_6.PNG PotCO_Old_Screenshot_7.PNG PotCO_Old_Screenshot_8.PNG PotCO_Old_Screenshot_9.PNG PotCO_Old_Screenshot_10.PNG
Some old photos of mine. You'll have to forgive the quality, since these aren't the original screenshots; just screenshots of the original screenshots (screenshotceptiooooon).

Nope, my old computer that had potco on it got wiped because of viruses. And there went all my pics. And the pics seem sharper, and the sails on the ship look better. I remember my first time sailing and I couldn't figure out how to 'drop the sails'. This was my very first computer game so I didn't know how to do anything, really. After pressing a bunch of random keys I got my ship to work xD
I remember the first time I unlocked the "voodoo doll" I was completely lost on how to attack, I just ran around 'attuning' random people thinking I was attacking them, haha.

I remember, I waited to do the Black Pearl battle until I got my staff. I thought staves were unbelievably OP for some reason Lol. I reached level 30, got my staff, got Wither then called on my guild at the time, Black Bart's Krewe to help me with the battle. Good times, good times indeed.

Back