Your Old Potco Pics

this is one that i took trying to find certain cannon rams.

Attachments

• gettingcannonram.jpg
    gettingcannonram.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 235
I was lurking in the depths of internet and came across this screenshot. It has me very curious. Does anyone know what event this is from, or if this is just an edit?

qMfKgoh.jpg

(Credit for the screenshot goes to themgrind)

This video has a ton of the old Port Royal in it, as well as some sailing.
It's really good for those who may have never seen the old island before.​

Wow that video brings back memories - I have no idea how many times I ran up that hill to the fort :) . Would go up there and level voodoo doll - LOL - lock on, hex, run in circles, die, jail, run up the hill and repeat. I love the old islands!!

Wow that video brings back memories - I have no idea how many times I ran up that hill to the fort :) . Would go up there and level voodoo doll - LOL - lock on, hex, run in circles, die, jail, run up the hill and repeat. I love the old islands!!
The most fun part for me was always running past the guards up the hill. Then I'd get up there and try and jump from where Captain Sparrow jumps in the movie Lol

My very first pirate, "Kristin"...in the middle with the full name marked out. :D

Second pic is me in center with doll, I took the screen shot(i took both actually) so my name is not in crew.
oy2-40.jpg

oy1-40.jpg

Back