Your Old Potco Pics

Basil Darkratte

Site Founder
Have you any old potco pics from when you started Playing? If so post them here.
These are mine, this was waay back when they had the old islands, and the NPC words come up on chat. This was also the time when you had an hour to sail.

This is what the original Basil Darkratte looked like:

screenshot_2008-6-2_17-32-48.jpg
screenshot_2008-6-7_12-27-44.jpg
screenshot_2008-6-7_12-29-52.jpg
screenshot_2008-6-7_19-19-28.jpg
screenshot_2008-6-8_13-16-48.jpg

Are you sure that was the same Basil? Didn't look like you now ... :D. Haven't been playing that long, so ... no old pics ...

What was 'nicer'? I couldn't see the difference? You have some old pics, John?
Nope, my old computer that had potco on it got wiped because of viruses. And there went all my pics. And the pics seem sharper, and the sails on the ship look better. I remember my first time sailing and I couldn't figure out how to 'drop the sails'. This was my very first computer game so I didn't know how to do anything, really. After pressing a bunch of random keys I got my ship to work xD

Wow thats when they had the sea timer wow that was forever ago I wish I had old pics I didn't know how to take screen shot until I joined the forums with I had knowen though.

Nope, my old computer that had potco on it got wiped because of viruses. And there went all my pics. And the pics seem sharper, and the sails on the ship look better. I remember my first time sailing and I couldn't figure out how to 'drop the sails'. This was my very first computer game so I didn't know how to do anything, really. After pressing a bunch of random keys I got my ship to work xD

same situation with my cp man i miss those days i would post pics but mine go whiped out by a virus and i couldnt salvage anything from it but what i usually wear is what i had when i started

yes i started on the old islands where the rusty cutlass looked good graphics were better lag was bad and lots of fun glitches

It meant that your ship had an hour to sail before it "ran out of resources". It then sank and you could see people swimming in the ocean if their ship sunk.

additional info: durring the early beta of the game the kraken would take down your ship after the hour was over but was removed further into the beta due to it being unfinished

Are you sure that was the same Basil? Didn't look like you now ... :D. Haven't been playing that long, so ... no old pics ...

I know lol, I didn't really think about the Avatar, I just wanted to get into the game!
EDIT (Apr 21, 2011 at 5:57 AM):
yea
it was a different basil dark rattle if im not mistaken he had a original pirate then he left and something happened now he has the new ones

yeah, I forgot my old account name and password, so I made a new one.

I like it harder haha but i had an awesome guild that helped me get around. Which is inactive now.. but i still have an even better guild to help me through the game. ;)

i didnt mean it as a bad thing i actually liked it better back then no maps to help us get around and no new weapons that made killing anything easy

Back