Your Pets

How many pets do you have?

• Total voters

Valisilwen

Pirate Apprentice
I really wanna see everyone's pets! I love animals of all kinds tbh and it always makes me happy to see everyone's babies! I'll post my two :)

I have two rats, Mo and Penelope! Mo is the darker one and Penelope is the lighter one. They have been major therapy pets for me and I love them so much.
mybabies.jpg

Thanks Valisilwen, hope one day I'll find the same kind a color dog and take him and call him Dazzy aswell
That would be sweet! Def check out shelter's and stuff! I'm sure you could find one similar or one completely different that you just fall in love with!

Sadly I don't have pets at the minute...we live in rented accommodation-no pets allowed :(

At one point, years ago we had 5 dogs in the house....all rescues.
Our first one (Fluffy-small mongrel terrier) came from a shelter, she was supposed to be my dog, but she preferred my mom. The second (Sooty- a black collie type) I stole when she was around 5 weeks old from a drug addict who kept her locked in a shed and didn't feed her. I did go to the police with her, but when they heard who I took her from, they said I should keep her. When I left home, she wouldn't be separated from me so I took her with me <3. The third (Trixie- black wire haired terrier) I found on the street...I told my mom she followed me home...I just failed to mention the trail of dog food I dropped behind me to lure her :oops:.
Next was Wolfie...he was HUGE-some kind of Alsatian/collie cross ....he was stray, hanging around our street for several days. The local kids threw stones at him and teased him. It was winter and freezing cold, but even when I tried to give him food, he was scared to come close:(. I put some old blankets and food in a small shed in the front yard and propped the door slightly open. For over a week I did this until he started sleeping in there. Then, one night the weather was just horrendous and my mom had agreed to take him in, if he would come. It took me several hours to persuade him inside...he would only come when my mom and sister were in the kitchen with the door closed. After he finally came inside and I shut the door, he ran straight up to my room. For the first month he pretty much lived in that one room cos he was too scared. At night I had to sleep constantly touching him or he would get agitated. Eventually with lots of love and patience he became a part of the household :)
The last of the five we had at that time was Mitzi-miniature Jack Russel- she ended up leaving home with my sister XD

Other pets I've had include a snake, 2 budgies, 20 gerbils, 2 hamsters, various fish, 1 cat and a gecko :)

Sadly I don't have pets at the minute...we live in rented accommodation-no pets allowed :(

At one point, years ago we had 5 dogs in the house....all rescues.
Our first one (Fluffy-small mongrel terrier) came from a shelter, she was supposed to be my dog, but she preferred my mom. The second (Sooty- a black collie type) I stole when she was around 5 weeks old from a drug addict who kept her locked in a shed and didn't feed her. I did go to the police with her, but when they heard who I took her from, they said I should keep her. When I left home, she wouldn't be separated from me so I took her with me <3. The third (Trixie- black wire haired terrier) I found on the street...I told my mom she followed me home...I just failed to mention the trail of dog food I dropped behind me to lure her :oops:.
Next was Wolfie...he was HUGE-some kind of Alsatian/collie cross ....he was stray, hanging around our street for several days. The local kids threw stones at him and teased him. It was winter and freezing cold, but even when I tried to give him food, he was scared to come close:(. I put some old blankets and food in a small shed in the front yard and propped the door slightly open. For over a week I did this until he started sleeping in there. Then, one night the weather was just horrendous and my mom had agreed to take him in, if he would come. It took me several hours to persuade him inside...he would only come when my mom and sister were in the kitchen with the door closed. After he finally came inside and I shut the door, he ran straight up to my room. For the first month he pretty much lived in that one room cos he was too scared. At night I had to sleep constantly touching him or he would get agitated. Eventually with lots of love and patience he became a part of the household :)
The last of the five we had at that time was Mitzi-miniature Jack Russel- she ended up leaving home with my sister XD

Other pets I've had include a snake, 2 budgies, 20 gerbils, 2 hamsters, various fish, 1 cat and a gecko :)
I really love that you take in strays and rescue pets! I believe it is always better to do that rather than go to a breeder! There are so many animals in need of rescuing!

You've had a lot of different kinds of animals; that's awesome!

Back