Your Pets

How many pets do you have?

• Total voters
This is the latest photo of my 11-year-old "baby," Snowball. My sister and I adopted her in 2007, when she was 2 months old. And she's the reason I call my guild "Sea Kittens."

Attachments

• BirfdayCat.jpg
    BirfdayCat.jpg
    421.8 KB · Views: 109
I really wanna see everyone's pets! I love animals of all kinds tbh and it always makes me happy to see everyone's babies! I'll post my two :)

I have two rats, Mo and Penelope! Mo is the darker one and Penelope is the lighter one. They have been major therapy pets for me and I love them so much. View attachment 95251
I know you started this a year ago, but I'm afraid my pets wouldn't have gotten along with your pets.

This is poochie.
elephant.jpg

I really wanna see everyone's pets! I love animals of all kinds tbh and it always makes me happy to see everyone's babies! I'll post my two :)

I have two rats, Mo and Penelope! Mo is the darker one and Penelope is the lighter one. They have been major therapy pets for me and I love them so much. View attachment 95251
No, seriously, this is/was my soul kitty. She liked no one else and only sat on my lap all the time no matter what I was doing. Sadly I had to assist her to meet her maker Christmas 2017. Her name was Beauty. And older than 13.
cat.GIF

Here are my Minions, rescued from Farm Shelters... Barn kitties that get a pampered life & our Baby the chihuahua that isn't sure she is a child or a cat! I have been blessed with so many special fur babies of all sizes & shapes through my life.
minions-jpg.110227

Back