Your Wishlist

What are you looting for? What do you want most? Post your wishlist here!
Mine currently:
mcr.png

bgsackvest.jpg

Pics from wiki

Among all other things, JJ ... that just about 'EVERYBODY' envies you for having so many famed and legendary weapons ... I've got the one simplest thing that you want up there (for clothing).
MUAHAHAHA ... I've got that Bright Red Basic Sash! :D

You saw me and almost stole it from me ... ;) And I 'almost' threw it away too, bc I didn't have a matching outfit for it. Should I?
Almost forgot ... I would like that Behemoth blade! Or Thunderspine!

Among all other things, JJ ... that just about 'EVERYBODY' envies you for having so many famed and legendary weapons ... I've got the one simplest thing that you want up there (for clothing).
MUAHAHAHA ... I've got that Bright Red Basic Sash! :D

You saw me and almost stole it from me ... ;) And I 'almost' threw it away too, bc I didn't have a matching outfit for it. Should I?
Don't you dare... -_-

I want all of those and that red puffy shirt in the picture as well. I had two of them, but I let my friend play on my account and he trashed them. :mad:

wish list to pirates online:
btw im too lazy to look for screen shots :p

Blightfang edge
behemoth
dark black skirt
bright blue corset
bright green corset
lavender corset

there is a lot more stuff that i want but i don't want this list to go on for miles lol

wish list to pirates online:
btw im too lazy to look for screen shots :p

Blightfang edge
behemoth
dark black skirt
bright blue corset
bright green corset
lavender corset

there is a lot more stuff that i want but i don't want this list to go on for miles lol

Or you can just say, I want everything or say "I want dark and bright clothes and anything rare, famed, or legendary.

Attachments

• screenshot_2011-08-05_09-57-12.jpg
    screenshot_2011-08-05_09-57-12.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 261
thunderspine, behemoth, gatling repeator, mastercrafted repeator, emerald curse, el patron (just to say i have it lol), and black or bright red clothes, any famed higher attack and pwnage than what i have already

Back