Zombie Dance is back???

jh530

Sea Legs
I saw someone doing the Zombie Dance is there some kind of Mod of tampering with the files, How are people doing it, I thought POTCO fixed it? Can someone let me in on this.
Sorry I wasnt able to take a Screen shot the time she did it, A lot of people kept asking her and well I am curious to know as well.

Attachments

• Zombie.png
    Zombie.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 369
I have replied to your question here: https://piratesforums.co/threads/zombie-dance.7865/page-2#post-145779

"If you see anyone doing the zombie dance any time excluding near Halloween they are hackers. If you see them report them for mean behavior and stay away from them. They have been known to steal accounts. This also goes for colored text, other unusable emotes, flying, and weird player positions. GMs will never ask for any personal or account information so if what you think is a GM does this, they are not a GM but a hacker."

I saw someone doing the Zombie Dance is there some kind of Mod of tampering with the files, How are people doing it, I thought POTCO fixed it? Can someone let me in on this.
Sorry I wasnt able to take a Screen shot the time she did it, A lot of people kept asking her and well I am curious to know as well.

So....he means no its Not Back :p

From that screenshot you took, you must be "Link" aye?

No I found out They are people alternating the DLL files of pirates online.
I do not know if this would be hacking or would be hacking.
I saw this Basic girl on Tortuga with Green Hair!!!
That is not possible?

No I found out They are people alternating the DLL files of pirates online.
I do not know if this would be hacking or would be hacking.
I saw this Basic girl on Tortuga with Green Hair!!!
That is not possible?

I am the ' basic girl on tortuga with green hair ' :p yes its possible. The hair are special color from st. patrick's day, so i kept it

* Also, the zombie dance now no longer exists, same with the peddler outfits of august and september. It was a weird glitch/leak.

Oh sorry I did not mean to be rude or criticize and are you sure that's you? Haha there could be a lot of people, how are you sure?

Oh sorry I did not mean to be rude or criticize and are you sure that's you? Haha there could be a lot of people, how are you sure?

Yep that was me, and i saw your chat in game commenting about ' that girl with green hair' but i had got disconnected and was on other tab

Last edited by a moderator:
lol Oh geez...
I thought it was weird, I just recently started playing again and I thought it was weird, lol
I thought you were AFK lol

Back