Zombies: A new menace!

Discussion in 'Pirates of the Caribbean Online' started by Captian Fear, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Captian Fear

Captian Fear Pirate Master

:ahoy:Hi there mates! If you haven't heared yet, a new creature is accompanying Jack Sparrow on the Quest for the Foutain of Youth. Zombies!

A Brief History of Zombies
    Zombies was a myth that started in Africa and was brought over to the Caribbean. At first the legend said that they regular folk that smelled like the dead, but the Caribbean soon changed all that. They were walking dead that serve their master; the one who brought them back to life. Lots of voodoo power was said to be used when creating a zombie.

Zombies and You
    When I first thought of zombies in the Caribbean, I thought it would never worked. Yet, as I looked on the concept art and pictures of those piractal zombies, I was wrong. Zombies will probably serve the bidding of Jolly Roger and haunt jungle regions such as Cutthroat Isle or maybe hang about Tia Dalma's Shack.

Zombies in Art
    Here are some pictures of zombies from OST.
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm waiting on pins and needles to face these beauties. Better get ready for an all out brawl! Please post below abot what you think!

2. corey

corey Pirate Lord

they should be added as high level enimies like level fifty. i mean am i the only person that gets bored of just fighting thralls over and over?

3. Bad

Bad Administrator
    Admin

^^^ I agree. I get bored of that also, and im sure theres more out there that feel the same way. And they are to easy to defeat. Maybe they should be a little more harder to beat then the thralls. Just saying give us a little more competition.

4. Katbluedog

Katbluedog Honorable Pirate

We need some new enemies to attack. A zombie sounds like a really good idea. Maybe a new island with the zombies? The Zombie Island could be similar to Tormenta. We also need a Zombie boss. Zombie boss could have the same amount of health as Neban/Remington. Lower health would make him easier to defeat. So to sum it up, we need Zombies, Zombie bosses and a special island for them too.

James O'martin likes this.
  5. Captian Fear

Although a new island who be cool, I doubt a "Zombie Island" would be needed. Perhaps there would be Zombies in a new jungle in Cuba or some crawling around Rummrunners.

Cap'ain Valentine likes this.
  6. Molly Ironscarlett

Site Founder

aye Cpatain Fear....there be lots of room in Cuba....for these poor wretched fools....or they could put a twist on things...instead of Isla De Muerta being where the looted plunder of the pearl be stashed...they could have said cache of plunder guarded by said mean nasties... and make them lvl 40's and up :D now that would be an island worth looking into me says...:drink:

Cap'ain Valentine likes this.
  7. Christopher Cannonskull

Site Founder

so when its skin completely rotts off its a skeleton?

8. Captian Fear

Okay here is the differance:
    Skeleton- reanimated corpse that serves under Roger. Made of bones, dust and rags.
    Zombies- a dead indiviual that comes back to life under the command of a voodoo master. Has rotting skin and scars from coming back to life.

9. Captain Hi

Captain Hi Pirate Lord

i for one have had enough of zombies bring in something new.... dont even think about saying wherewolves and vampires

10. Captian Fear

:rolleyes:Well there is mermaids, a Spanish navy and Blackbeard. Take your pick...

11. Katbluedog

Katbluedog Honorable Pirate

I am tired of werewolves and vampires too. I think that zombies would be really cool to have in the game. They would be a great new enemy for people to attack.

Captian Fear likes this.
  12. Captian Fear

THANK YOU! :woot:

Basil Darkratte likes this.
  13. Captain Hi

Captain Hi Pirate Lord

i agree in the fact we need new enemies and alot more high lvl content because right now i sit down get on potco svs go back sit on tortuga and say now what to do though i guess when u compare zombies to wherewolves and vampires its not so bad though all 3 of them have been overused lately
    EDIT (Apr 22, 2011 at 4:59 PM):
    now please tell me why i would kill the spanish if i am a privateer for spain? now if they gave me good loot well its game no harm done lol

14. Captian Fear

You will never be happy will you? :mad:

15. Captain Hi

Captain Hi Pirate Lord

lol would u just like me to agree with everything and not make things a little more interesting

16. Captian Fear

I would want you to be a little more open to the idea of a possible addition to the game...

17. Captain Hi

Captain Hi Pirate Lord

i did say i wanted an expansion i am just sick of all the zombies going around lately

18. Captian Fear

Caribbean zombies will be different

19. Captain Hi

Captain Hi Pirate Lord

thank whoever made that for that

20. Captian Fear