Zombies: A new menace!

Captian Fear

Pirate Master
:ahoy:Hi there mates! If you haven't heared yet, a new creature is accompanying Jack Sparrow on the Quest for the Foutain of Youth. Zombies!

A Brief History of Zombies
Zombies was a myth that started in Africa and was brought over to the Caribbean. At first the legend said that they regular folk that smelled like the dead, but the Caribbean soon changed all that. They were walking dead that serve their master; the one who brought them back to life. Lots of voodoo power was said to be used when creating a zombie.

Zombies and You
When I first thought of zombies in the Caribbean, I thought it would never worked. Yet, as I looked on the concept art and pictures of those piractal zombies, I was wrong. Zombies will probably serve the bidding of Jolly Roger and haunt jungle regions such as Cutthroat Isle or maybe hang about Tia Dalma's Shack.

Zombies in Art
Here are some pictures of zombies from OST.
images
Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-On-Stranger-Tides-Zombie-Concept-Art-2-177x177.jpg

I'm waiting on pins and needles to face these beauties. Better get ready for an all out brawl! Please post below abot what you think!

We need some new enemies to attack. A zombie sounds like a really good idea. Maybe a new island with the zombies? The Zombie Island could be similar to Tormenta. We also need a Zombie boss. Zombie boss could have the same amount of health as Neban/Remington. Lower health would make him easier to defeat. So to sum it up, we need Zombies, Zombie bosses and a special island for them too.

Although a new island who be cool, I doubt a "Zombie Island" would be needed. Perhaps there would be Zombies in a new jungle in Cuba or some crawling around Rummrunners.

aye Cpatain Fear....there be lots of room in Cuba....for these poor wretched fools....or they could put a twist on things...instead of Isla De Muerta being where the looted plunder of the pearl be stashed...they could have said cache of plunder guarded by said mean nasties... and make them lvl 40's and up :D now that would be an island worth looking into me says...:drink:

Okay here is the differance:
Skeleton- reanimated corpse that serves under Roger. Made of bones, dust and rags.
Zombies- a dead indiviual that comes back to life under the command of a voodoo master. Has rotting skin and scars from coming back to life.

i for one have had enough of zombies bring in something new.... dont even think about saying wherewolves and vampires

i for one have had enough of zombies bring in something new.... dont even think about saying wherewolves and vampires

I am tired of werewolves and vampires too. I think that zombies would be really cool to have in the game. They would be a great new enemy for people to attack.

I am tired of werewolves and vampires too. I think that zombies would be really cool to have in the game. They would be a great new enemy for people to attack.

i agree in the fact we need new enemies and alot more high lvl content because right now i sit down get on potco svs go back sit on tortuga and say now what to do though i guess when u compare zombies to wherewolves and vampires its not so bad though all 3 of them have been overused lately
EDIT (Apr 22, 2011 at 4:59 PM):
:rolleyes:Well there is mermaids, a Spanish navy and Blackbeard. Take your pick...

now please tell me why i would kill the spanish if i am a privateer for spain? now if they gave me good loot well its game no harm done lol

Back