Question any website devs in here (need help)

You should actually get this moved to the tech savvy thread.

Aside from that, if I'm not mistaken, you should post what language it's in. Website developers and backend server developers are different I believe.

Well they said I messed up somewhere and need to restart.
well i found out what i did wrong i needed to link it to github but it will not let me to do it. here look at this
github.PNG

#firstwebsiteproblems XD

Last edited:
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it won't work what am I doing wrong. It will not connect to github. @Mike Wass how did you do it. You did connect the website to github right?
:furious::blowup::furious::blowup::furious::blowup::furious::blowup::furious::blowup:

Last edited:
That error occurs when you have yet to initialize the git repository. You should have been told by the instructions to make a directory and then perform the git init command before running the git remote add origin. Re-read the instructions would be my suggestion.

That error occurs when you have yet to initialize the git repository. You should have been told by the instructions to make a directory and then perform the git init command before running the git remote add origin. Re-read the instructions would be my suggestion.
i got the server online if you want to talk can you join @Davy McShot discord

Back