Happy Birthday John Foulroberts!

Mark Scurvyfox

eee-pc-party04jpg.jpg

I am honestly surprised by not seeing any other thread created yet.

:happy birthday: Birthdays are a new start; fresh beginnings, a time to start new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with fresh confidence and courage. You are a special person, may you have an amazing today and year. Thanks @John Foulroberts for all the hard work you have provided the past years and thank you for making this place as best as ever. The community would have never been the same if it was not for you. :happy birthday:

Many people say that the best way to remember a special mate’s birthday is to forget it once. I think that Google calendar tends to works better!

@Kat Five Knives

Awww - thanks for making this thread and for the birthday wishes, Mark!

I've been having a good day. Yesterday (and a portion of today) I was up north riding the trails on the four-wheeler, drinking, and managing a bonfire that was quite large. I had a lot of fun compared to last year where I was cooped up in bed due to a broken arm; a favorable change in events.

*Every once in a while, there comes along something or someone considered "special" (i.e., in a 'good way,' lol) to where through their example others are led to strive to become better. :piratemickey:

John, your 1.) love for the community, 2.) positive attitude, 3.) down-to-earth personality, and 4.) professional demeanor represents everything positive that POTCO was that it's almost unheard of to think of you being any different. (So much so in fact that, in comparison, it's difficult to imagine a 'Ferrari' sports car in any color other than red).

Happy Birthday, JFR. :happy birthday:

HAPPY (lil late) BIRTHDAY JOHN!!!
Sweet! It sounds like you had a great birthday! (I hope Cougs was there too)

If we were all in the Caribbean we could Party on the high seas,
loot all the bosses, and end up at Foulberto!

ahhhh, the memories!
JFR KO avatar.png

:cheers:Best Wishes for a GREAT YEAR AHEAD!! :cheers:
PS omg Loved Kat's card! @Kat Five Knives

Back